Building your gaming machine is always a great choice, but if you want to avoid side effects, then going with prebuilt systems is a better option than you’ve always dreamed of. Here are our picks for the Best Prebuilt Gaming PC Under $1000.
We typically suggest that people build their computers since pre-built machines tend to cut corners wherever possible to keep prices low. This often leads to cheaper components like PSUs, motherboards, cases, or even RAM.
If we start examining which pre-builts are the most useful, then we will, of course, pay special attention to the GPU, CPU, and motherboard. We will also examine the power supply and motherboard to ensure we have not acquired parts with little chance of being reliable.
Searching for a more budget-friendly gaming pc kindly check our another article here:- best-prebuilt gaming pc under 800 dollar budget range.
Searching for a higher range of gaming pc kindly check our another article here:- best-prebuilt gaming pc under 2000 dollars.
10 Best Prebuilt Gaming PC Under $1000 | Top Picks
ROG Strix GA15DH is Equipped with a Powerful Chip that Ensures Peak Performance
ROG Strix GA15DH has a luxury Hexa-core Ryzen processor, which has a base frequency of 3.8GHz. This powerful chip ensures optimum performance in the latest gaming titles and other computing and editing tasks.
This Ryzen 5 3600x has 12 threads, making it more future-proof and providing technician freaks to assure that the chip will not get obsolete shortly after its release.
It includes the latest Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB version. With the powerful graphics unit, this monster pre-built gaming machine is ready for all the manufacturing and animation-related tasks.
It provides 144 frames a second 1080p resolution in titles such as Fortnite, CSGO, PUBG, etc., if we talk about gaming in particular. It supports the most recent 3D titles with 1440p 60fps on a low to moderate setting.
With the ROG Strix GA15DH, you don’t have to be concerned about storage space, as it comes with a 256GB solid-state drive that is enough to install your operating system and a few of your favorite games.
The strategy provides a 1TB hard drive for additional storage options that will be quite useful for storing your essential data.
These Gaming computers support the latest and fastest memory module of DDR4 8GB 3200 GHz. The RAM is sufficient for basic gaming, as well as other computing tasks.
The ASUS Strix GA15DH has a customizable RGB chassis using ASUS air packs, which make the lighting look more personal. The case also has an EMI-reducing transparent panel at one side to enhance the look.
This ensures that the airflow required to keep the component temperatures at comfortable levels is present inside the cabinet.
The front side of the casing features two USB ports, one headphone jack, and an HDMI port. A comprehensive range of slots, including a USB port, a three-port audio jack, and more, is located at the back.
- The ROG Strix GA15DH Gaming Desktop PC is perfect for anyone looking for a powerful and affordable gaming machine. It features a 15.6” FHD display, an AMD Ryzen 3 2200G Processor with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, and a 1TB 7200RPM SATA III Hard Drive. Plus, it comes with Windows 10 Home pre-installed.
- It also features a Radeon RX 580 8GB Graphics Card, which allows you to play the latest games at high settings and provides an immersive gaming experience.
- This desktop also comes with a built-in Gigabit Ethernet port for fast, wired internet connections, as well as two USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. The ROG Strix GA15DH is also VR Ready and supports Oculus Rift and HTC Vive headsets for incredible VR experiences.
- “I love everything about it. Was shipped faster than I thought it would be. Absolutely recommend this product and this seller. I would give it ten stars if I could.” – Me
- “Super nice pc, shipped on time, and in outstanding condition. This computer runs games super smooth, I run games like Minecraft and Fortnite at well over 200 frames. The download speed is really fast! The GPU has a dp, to use 144hz. The 8 GB of ram is really easy to add to. This is the perfect pc.” – Aneta Banach
- “For what I use it for… it works perfectly. I use it for streaming and editing videos.. and I game on my gaming laptop so essentially I have a 2 pc setup… the stream gets to 1080p 60fps with the desktop… Overall good experience as soon as I set the desktop up.. no complaints” – Kendall Peltier
How Powerful is Skytech Shiva as a Gaming Desktop?
This engine isn’t a powerful one but is still pretty efficient. It has a total of 6 cores and 12 threads, and it’s quite powerful since it’s excellent to carry out different types of everyday calculating and gaming activities quite economically.
A high-end graphics card, GTX 2060, is available with a VRAM of 6 GB and can support up to 8x 16 GB of video memory. Furthermore, Raytracing services are available for genuinely awesome, super-realistic gaming.
A hardware encoder is also included to allow the match to be viewed in high quality while not interfering with the gaming experience.
With the Skytech Shiva, you get a superfast 500 GB SSD that should be enough for the operating system and your favorite games. However, if you can’t figure that out, you can upgrade the storage later.
As most of the new games have no more than 12GB of RAM, 16GB of RAM is less for some hardcore PC gamers. As the casing of this system relates at a top white casing with 3 RGB ring fans to get maximum airflow, the casing contains a tempered glass panel on one side. The cabinet is large enough that it doesn’t create issues on the airflow side.
This PC is equipped with a PCIe AC wi-fi, 3 USB slots, 1 HDMI jack, and a headphone/mic jack on the infrequent front panel.
- Skytech Shiva is a powerful gaming desktop that has been engineered to deliver the best gaming experience possible. Some of the benefits of the Shiva include a fast and powerful processor, an advanced graphics card, and plenty of storage space.
- This desktop is perfect for anyone who wants to play the latest games at their highest settings. The Shiva also comes with a one-year warranty, making it a great choice for gamers who are looking for a reliable PC.
- The Skytech Shiva features a 6th generation Intel Core i7-6700 Quad-Core Processor that can reach speeds of up to 4GHz. This powerful processor will allow you to play the latest games without any lag or slowdown.
- “The manufacturer puts expandable foam inside the unit for shipping. In this case, the graphics card did not have screws in it and the expandable foam pushed the graphics card out of place. I was nervous at first when I saw it, but I replaced the graphics card and screwed it tight with other screws. The computer runs extremely quietly and plays Apex Legends at 60 frames per second, with no dropped frames at all. There is no bloatware.” – Anthony Deal
- “Just purchased my first gaming pc and I love it. the case is really cool and has RGB fans installed. RGB is also on the case itself and has a lot of different colors. my only complaint is the brand of the graphics card and the graphics card itself. I wanted a ryzen 5 3600 with a gtx 1660 ti but this is the closest I’m getting to that. not a big deal. love it. thank you skytech” – Mohammad Arsalan
- “The computer looks great, feels great, on overall is just great. The included keyboard and mouse aren’t RGB, but both are very high quality (I’m not too fond of the loud clicking on the mouse though). The whole computer starts up in around 6 seconds each time I turn it on and the initial setup took about 20 minutes to get it customized to my liking. Alright, let’s talk VR. I own an Oculus Quest and wanted an upgrade for it (Albeit an expensive upgrade). The link runs great after a bit of tampering. The fans are really quiet, nothing like the Jet Engine sounding PS4 fans, they are barely audible, but you really have to be listening. The GTX 1660 Graphics Card is plenty for anyone that’s looking for casual gaming, I haven’t streamed yet but I will try it soon. From what I can tell, there are actually extra RAM slots on the motherboard, don’t quote me on that though as it might be un-compatible. The LEDs look really nice, I just wish that each time I change the color of the LED it didn’t make a loud clicking noise when I press the button. Final Verdict: A overall good computer for the price. If you know how to build computers, it’ll save you around $200 bucks by building them yourself. It costs time though, and it might be worth it to buy it pre-built from skytech. They are a great company and they care about what they get out to their customers.” – Linsey Warner
Why Is the CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR a Good Gaming PC?
Ryzen 5 3600 from AMD features a powerful Hex A core 12-SMT design coupled with an AM4 Micro Processor with a whopping 32MB of L3 cache and up to 4 lanes PCIe 4.0.
Even in Ryzen 5 3600 form, the processor still goes a long way; it boasts a lot of power into a relatively modest TDP envelope of 65W, leading to improved performance in most applications when overclocked.
It has the Turing Architecture, which focuses on the image card’s performance to magnify it. Furthermore, it incorporates advanced gaming technologies.
Combining GeForce GTX GPUs with NVIDIA Game Ready Drivers presents a quantum leap in gaming performance. Storage is handled quite effectively with 500GB PCIe NVMe SSDs and features a challenging drive port ATA-600, which perfectly suits the gaming needs.
Featuring a 2666 MHz DDR4 memory module running at a lower voltage of 1.8V, the tempered glass panels make it look good, while the custom-made ARGB case lighting turns the white exterior into a magnificent display of changing colors.
This cabinet’s chip has a 65W Wraith Stealth cooler that keeps internal temperatures lower. There are multiple USB ports, an interface for connecting VR devices, and a whole variety of other ports that are indispensable.
- CyberPowerPC Gamer Master series of gaming PCs are custom built for the most serious gamers. Every Gamer Master system is hand-assembled by a team of experts, ensuring that your PC is packed with only the highest quality components.
- Each system is tuned for optimal gaming performance, delivering the best experience for the latest games.
- The Gamer Master also includes a host of features designed to make your gaming experience even better, including a quick start guide, an RGB lighting control system, and more. Plus, every CyberPowerPC Gamer Master system comes with a 1-year warranty and free lifetime tech support.
- “I wanted to build my own PC before buying this one. The current period makes it very difficult to find PC parts at a good price and in stock. Even the market for used parts has become crazy. This is what makes this PC from CyberPower a great buy! You get a very good gaming computer, capable of running most of the recent games at near ultra settings. The case is beautiful, and the RGB lights are awesome. It comes with a keyboard and a mouse, which is a plus for casual gamers. The shipping and packaging were great. The setup is also very user-friendly. Unbox it, and it’s ready to go.
I would recommend upgrading to 16GB of ram and a better CPU cooler as mentioned in a previous comment, but it isn’t mandatory. Performances are great with the PC as it is but Cyber made it possible very easily to upgrade and add components easily (take that Apple).
Overall, I got a great experience with CyberPower and Amazon. I got this PC on a discount for BF 2020 but I’d be very satisfied as well if I paid full price for it.” – Guillaume
- “PC runs like a dream. Was always wary of buying a pre-built but I guess a lot has changed in the last 10 years because this was not only cheaper than if I were to build my own but I also got better components as well. Amazing performance. 1080 P 60+ in any game yes even including Next-gen games like Valhalla and Cold War. Would recommend it!” – Paw
- “So far so good! Received this computer earlier today and got it unpacked and set up. I was a little nervous because it shipped from Amazon via UPS and I used to work for UPS so I know some of the conditions packages can face during transit. That being said, the computer arrived safe and sound! Right off the bat, I installed additional RAM and fired it up. Booted up no problem. Set up easily and it’s been working great. I did some gaming on it just to test and BF5 ran smoothly on high settings. All in all, I am impressed so far with this computer at this price point. I’ll be sure to update if anything comes up.” – B Gibson
SkyTech Blaze II Offers a High-Performance Rates
The Reduction Gaming PC may penalize multi-thread heaps by means of its Hexa-Core processor. It clocks at a 3.4GHz base frequency and boost frequency of 3.9GHz, and features a solid 16MB of L3 cache. Microwattage is 65.
By raising the frequency of almost any range of cores, the new Precision Boost two (PB2) and XFR2 calculations improve their performance in vertical workloads. These gains manifest in various competitive game titles.
It has a powerful video card called the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660, providing smooth visuals and high FPS while playing AAA games and multiplayer games in 1080p and HD+ resolutions.
SkyTech Blaze II PCs will be sold with StorMI Technology, a software-based tiering solution that combines the low cost and high density of hard drives with all the speed of an SSD, 3D XPoint, and up to 2GB RAM.
This PC includes 8GB of DDR4 3000 gaming memory. Ryzen 5 2600 can also accommodate higher frequency RAM. However, high-performance rates will not be achieved with more than two slots.
Incorporating RGB-band fans, powered by a 550 Watt power source, the Skytech M-ATX mid-tower Tempered Glass Case imparts a posh design. The fans improve airflow, thus maintaining temperatures.
The computer contains a PCI-e AC Wi-Fi using Antenna, HDMI, a DSUB, an inch x-ray DVDD, USB, HD Audio, Mic, and all the necessary ports.
- SkyTech Blaze II is a gaming computer that has a liquid cooling system to keep the temperature low and prevent the computer from overheating.
- It also has a graphics card with 3GB of dedicated memory to make sure that you can enjoy your games in high definition. The SkyTech Blaze II has 8GB of DDR4 RAM to help you run your games and other applications smoothly.
- It also comes with a 1TB hard drive so that you can save all of your files and games. The SkyTech Blaze II also has a DVD burner so that you can watch your favorite movies or install your favorite software.
- “Went with the Blaze 2 with Intel i5 10400F and GTX GeForce 1660, 16GB Ram, and 1TB SSD. The specs here state some different things below but for those wondering, ours came with the WD Blue 1TB NVMe SSD and the GeForce GTX 1660 6GB graphics card. PC was built Oct 2021. It was packaged well and everything was in place. I tested it and everything works great. Paid a little more with Amazon as expected rather than direct with Skytech but was worth it for the speed of delivery and their ease of return had something gone wrong in shipment. With Christmas almost here this was definitely the way to go.” – Jimmy
- “I waited a month to make this review so I can see how it performs and it doesn’t disappoint. Despite what people say about prebuilt being more expensive than building bla, bla, bla, this is one of the best-prebuilt pc on Amazon. I shipped the day I order it and would have got here in less than a week if not for the fourth of July and no deliveries on Sunday. I brought the upgraded version that came with 16GB of ram, Ryzen 2600, and an Nvidia gtx 1660 super and it runs almost all triple titles on MAX setting at over 100 fps. Storage is low so I brought a 1TB external hard drive which was perfect. The tower has 8 USB ports on the back and 3 on the front. The fans are RGB and the power supply is also RGB. The pc is upgrade-friendly if you want a better graphics card in the future, more storage, or a better power supply. The fan is surprisingly pretty good even though they are pretty cheap. It turned on instantly with no problem and the system reads all the specs correctly. I didn’t receive a 10 gift card thing you get if you leave a review and the keyboard and mouse I received were not the RGB skytech gaming they usually give but that is okay since I already brought a keyboard and mouse since the ones that come with a prebuilt are trash. Cable management was pretty good except near the right of the power supply. It comes with a wifi antenna but I recommend always using a wired connection. It also comes with a manual for the motherboard so you can easily get to the bios and know how to get max performance out of your brand new pc. Overall I highly recommend the pc for streaming, gaming, and more. UPDATE – year anniversary was today for the pc and it’s still working fine the only thing I need to do is give it a good dusting.” – Cathi Turnbull
- “bought this after mine died, it’s wonderful, easy to see inside to know when to clean it, easy open side panel it swings like a door, colors are cool! very very quiet don’t even know it’s running, very fast, and has considerably shortened my wait times for getting into programs. highly recommend” – Sandra Morrow
CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC: A Computer That Uses an Outstanding Hex a Core Processor
A CyberPowerPC Intel heart i-5 9400F, using an Intel B360 chipset, clocks in a base frequency of 2.9 GHz and uses an outstanding Hex A core processor.
With this premium chip, multimedia software enables speedier reaction times and increased capabilities. It enables the production of exotic digital media to be carried out more efficiently.
It is powered by an all-new Turing Architecture that maximizes all previous-generation image cards’ operation and incorporates advanced gaming technologies.
In addition to its Intel i-5 9400F processor and solid-state drive of 120GB, CyberPowerPC also offers an adjoining 25-inch TB hard disk drive. This offers plenty of space needed for multiplayer gaming as well as a win-win situation for most gamers.
A sleek design in black, it features custom RGB lighting and a glass window frame case panel. The ultramodern exterior designs are sure to be an ideal match for futuristic gamers. Even the CPU is equipped with RGB fans to maintain airflow to reduce temperatures.
- The CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR is a powerful gaming PC that has been designed to give you the best possible virtual reality experience. It comes with an AMD Ryzen 7 8-core processor and an NVIDIA GTX 1070 graphics card, which will let you play the latest games at high settings and enjoy smooth, lag-free gameplay.
- The Gamer Xtreme VR also has 16GB of DDR4 RAM, a 256GB SSD, and a 1TB hard drive, so you’ll have plenty of storage space for your games and other files. The CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR is a great PC for gamers who want the best VR experience possible.
- It has a 6th generation Intel Core i7 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card, which is more than powerful enough to handle any VR game or application. It also comes with 8GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive, so you’ll have plenty of space to store your games and other files. The Gamer Xtreme VR is also equipped with a custom-built liquid cooling system that helps keep your CPU and graphics card running cool even during extended gaming sessions.
- “I wanted to build a gaming pc for the last few months and I was pleasantly surprised to see that CyberpowerPC was available in Canada. On top of being available at an affordable price, there were no duty charges! The components in this little beast make the price worthwhile. The packaging was impeccable and the keyboard and mouse are great. Looking forward to gaming!” – Xavier
- “This PC is the best computer for its price at only 800 dollars, the parts on the computer are up to date and are really good at handling triple games. If you wanted to play a game like Fortnite you would average around 90 fps (on the highest settings). it pretty much handles any game it plays. I strongly recommend this PC, not only because of its price but its performance in games. With this PC you will not experience any fps drops or any skipped frames. You can record on obs at 120+ frames, I record at 240 and I run smoothly. I truly recommend this computer and it is budget-friendly, well for its price. I hope this review is helpful.” – Tina
- “This is my first gaming computer by CyberpowerPC and wow am I impressed. Expertly packaged with supportive material to protect the graphics card. Super clean case design with multicolored lit-up circles. I also really appreciated how quickly the computer boots up since there is no bloatware added to the computer. Will I buy it again? You bet!” – G-Monk
What are the Features of Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer?
CyberPowerPC’s Intel heart i-5 9400F, an outstanding Hex A core processor running on an Intel B360 chipset clocking at 2.9 GHz, uses an Intel B360 chipset.
Multitasking software is enhanced with this processor, making it experience and faster at exotic digital media creation. This enables maximum performance for a variety of tasks.
Powered by the all-new Turing Architecture that amplifies the performance of all previous-generation video cards and integrates innovative gaming technologies, this PC hosts a real 6 GB of both NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 video cards.
This CyberPowerPC Intel heart i-5 9400F features a solid-state drive of 120 GB and an inch-thick disk drive. This provides gaming enthusiasts the space they need for competitive games.
It has an intricate design in an elegant color which includes a glass-enclosed side panel. The PC has RGB lighting, which provides a great selection of colors for futuristic gamers.
The CPU is housing RGB fans, which allows maximum airflow to maintain maximum temperatures. This gaming PC has six USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 USB ports, one Ethernet 10/100/1000 port, and eight 802.11AC Wi-Fi audio channels, as well as a headset interface.
- Skytech Archangel is a powerful gaming computer that will let you play the most demanding games with ease. It has a fast processor and plenty of memory, ensuring that you won’t have to compromise on performance.
- The graphics card is one of the best on the market, letting you enjoy stunning visuals and incredible detail. The Archangel also comes with a large hard drive, giving you plenty of storage for your games, music, and movies.
- It’s built using only the highest quality components, so you can be confident that it will last for years to come. Plus, it comes with a one-year warranty, ensuring that you’ll be able to get help if something goes wrong.
- “The manufacturer puts expandable foam inside the unit for shipping. In this case, the graphics card did not have screws in it and the expandable foam pushed the graphics card out of place. I was nervous at first when I saw it, but I replaced the graphics card and screwed it tight with other screws. The computer runs extremely quietly and plays Apex Legends at 60 frames per second, with no dropped frames at all. There is no bloatware.” – Anthony
- “The computer looks great, feels great, on overall is just great. The included keyboard and mouse aren’t RGB, but both are very high quality (I’m not too fond of the loud clicking on the mouse though). The whole computer starts up in around 6 seconds each time I turn it on and the initial setup took about 20 minutes to get it customized to my liking. Alright, let’s talk VR. I own an Oculus Quest and wanted an upgrade for it (Albeit an expensive upgrade). The link runs great after a bit of tampering. The fans are really quiet, nothing like the Jet Engine sounding PS4 fans, they are barely audible, but you really have to be listening. The GTX 1660 Graphics Card is plenty for anyone that’s looking for casual gaming, I haven’t streamed yet but I will try it soon. From what I can tell, there are actually extra RAM slots on the motherboard, don’t quote me on that though as it might be un-compatible. The LED look really nice, I just wish that each time I change the color of the LED it didn’t make a loud clicking noise when I press the button. Final Verdict: A overall good computer for the price. If you know how to build computers, it’ll save you around $200 bucks by building them yourself. It costs time though, and it might be worth it to buy it pre-built from skytech. They are a great company and they care about what they get out to their customers.” – Lindsey Warner
- “I needed a new PC since owning the same one for five years and the unit was getting slower even after the HD was replaced. I had held off on going with SSD being that the tech was expensive upon release. So upon a new purchase, it was a long time to get with modern tech. This unit is not only good for gaming but for all other PC needs as well. I mainly purchased this specific rig for its included graphics card which seems a good bang for the buck. I added another 8G of ram as other commenters stated which helps smooth games out a bit more. The flashing LED light system is quite something and you can never tire of the many patterns and colors it offers. It runs really quiet which I wasn’t expecting with the many fans in the case. I’m pretty happy with the purchase and hope it offers me another five years of solid computing!” – JC
The 12 Threads That Allow Your CyberPowerPC to Perform at Its Maximum
It is derived from the 10th generation Intel core i5 processor. It is a Hexa heart processor with 12 threads running at 2.9GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 @ 4GHz.
It carries 12MB of both Intel Smart cache and 16 lanes of 3rd generation PCI-e expansion. This is a luxury chip that will enable exhaustive gaming and professional editing tasks.
An independent graphics card with 6 GB of all-NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 provides higher resolutions and smoother frame prices. This combines with NVIDIA’s Game Ready drivers for an enhanced gaming experience.
With an extra inch of HDD, 240GB of Sound State Drive storage space is sufficient to play all your high-end games at the recommended level. This is also in agreement with other general-purpose calculating tasks.
These iBUYPOWER Guru 140i gaming PCs come with 8 GB of all 4th generation DDR memory modules. In matches requiring high speed, this large amount of RAM can be prohibitive.
In conjunction with the exceptional lighting quality of the bottom LEDs, this tempered glass enclosure makes for an attractive appearance that is ideal for the gaming zone.
A magnetic dust filter is included, which is magnetically removable from the case, and has convenient access ports on the top panel. The computer housing also has RGB fans throughout to provide good airflow.
Multiple USB 2.0 and 3.0 interfaces are embedded within several ports, such as RJ45 Ethernet 10/100/1000, 7.1 channel audio, and a variety of other important connections.
- The Gamer Master Desktop is a powerful gaming PC that is perfect for gamers of all levels. It features a 2nd Gen Intel Core i7-7700K Processor, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, and a 1TB Hard Drive. This allows you to effortlessly breeze through the most demanding games and tasks.
- It also comes equipped with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics Card which provides stunning visuals and immersive gameplay. Plus, the Gamer Master Desktop is VR Ready so you can enjoy the latest VR games and experiences.
- Finally, it has an eco-friendly design that reduces power consumption by up to 30%.
- “I received this PC a day earlier than anticipated. Wrapped it up and gave it to my son for his birthday. He is extremely happy with his new gaming PC. It was carefully packaged and ran great out of the box. I ran into a couple of minor issues and reached out to the seller and they resolved my issues right away. Would buy again from the seller. Highly recommend.
The only complaint my son had was the fans are very loud when gaming. A good headset should eliminate that issue.” – Scott
- “Very happy with this purchase. The price was reasonable…for a gaming PC that is. Doesn’t look like a thrown-together clunky old piece of crap like my last computer. I love that everything inside is easy to get to. A+++” – AM
- “Great gaming PC for the money (in today’s inflated GPU price world). The fan settings were aggressive but easy to adjust in the bios.” – Fueledbymetal
The CyberpowerPC Is Among the Strongest Things You Can Get for $800
For a gaming PC for $800, the primary components are the CPU and GPU; we also need to spend the majority of the money on it. Typically, the GPU is a lot more important; however, finding a balance may be the key to a great gaming PC.
Thus, we recommend a computer that strikes the right balance for the Baseball gaming PC without skimping on other characteristics. We choose the CyberpowerPC gaming Xtreme PC, which is the best value gaming PC under $800.
This PC is among the strongest things you can get at the $800 price point regarding optimizing CPU/GPU functionality. The CPU is Intel’s 8th-generation 10400F which offers awesome single-core performance plus robust multi-core performance. A GPU like the Nvidia GTX 1660 Super could be paired with this performance/price marvel. The GPU is a similarly spectacular GPU at a comparable price point.
The 1660 Super is the equivalent of the 1660 Ti in operation: it will push 1080p 144hz in almost all games (using modified settings for newer AAA titles). While 8 GB of DDR4 RAM and a 500GB SSD might be a bit light, they are easily extendable later. The RGB fans and the awesome-looking cases are also excellent and should be enough cooling for this non-power-hungry machine.
- The CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra is a powerful gaming PC that is perfect for gamers who want the best gaming experience possible.
- The Gamer Ultra comes with an AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz processor and 8GB of DDR3 memory, which allows you to run games at high graphics settings and speeds. The system also comes with a 1TB hard drive, which provides plenty of storage for your games, music, and movies.
- The Gamer Ultra also has a built-in DVD player/burner, so you can watch your favorite movies or burn your own DVDs. The system comes with a Radeon R7 240 graphics card with 2GB of dedicated video memory, which provides stunning graphics and immersive gameplay.
- “I’m an artist, I work from home, and I play quite a few video games. I just needed a PC that could handle my current workload and this computer does just that. It plays the games that I have smoothly and I’ve had very few issues. I’ve currently played some Conan Exiles and Final Fantasy 14, and all seems pretty smooth so far. The PC is also super silent. Lower than the hum of a refrigerator. Before long you won’t even notice it. For the price, you can’t beat the product.” – Roy
- “Overall a great pc for the price, it is plenty fast lacks on the graphics a little but a really good graphics card can cost more than this. But will play most games well but expect to lower your settings. As far as speed though it’s fast. I have no trouble running any program so far the cooling system works great it stays right around 75 degrees in the case and I run it night and day” – Madisyn
- “This was, in my opinion, a perfect budget gaming pc purchase. I was not looking for anything close to the 1000-plus dollar builds that are out there. I was just looking for something that can handle average games with no lag. This clearly surpasses that. I am loving it.” – Mike D.
iBUYPOWER TRACE 4 9310: A Low-Cost PC with a Serious Punch
Despite the fact we try not to take sides and compare the strengths and weaknesses of AMD and Intel, some people prefer AMD processors. There’s nothing wrong with them, and their Zen2 launch remains one of the best ones, making Intel respond by lowering prices across the board.
As we did not just want to recommend something because it is AMD, we found the best AMD-based rig for someone who wants to spend a bit less than the Pure $500 limit. Our recommendation is the iBUYPOWER TRACE 4 9310.
This PC is our ‘budget’ option but packs a serious punch. The Ryzen 5 3600 is the centerpiece, providing one of the best AMD gaming CPUs of the generation, which can compete well with the Intel 10400F even though it was released one generation earlier.
This graphics card may not be as powerful as the Nvidia 1660 Super, but it is still a great graphics card that will perform stunningly at 1080p, with 60fps to 144fps depending on the game and how high it is clocked.
A well-designed case with a few RGB fans keeps it cool, and the same 8GB RAM as above, along with a reduced 256GB SSD, will get you started and won’t hold you back in gaming, but can be expanded later for a relatively low price.
Since this is a budget option, you could add a 500GB SSD with 8GB of RAM and still stay within the limit. Besides, the $100 savings is great for the price and supporting AMD’s classic underdog brand.
- The Trace 4 is the perfect gaming PC for anyone looking for a powerful and affordable machine. It has a quad-core Intel processor and 8GB of RAM, making it perfect for any gaming or multimedia task.
- The Trace 4 also comes with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, which will allow you to play the latest games at high settings. It also features a 256GB SSD, which will give you fast loading times and plenty of storage space.
- The Trace 4 is also VR-ready, making it perfect for experiencing the latest virtual reality games and videos. Finally, the Trace 4 comes with a one-year warranty, ensuring that you’re always covered.
- “I’m certainly not a hard-core gamer, so I looked around for a few months pricing out gaming computers that were better than entry-level but not pro level. There wasn’t anyone on the internet or a local store that could beat the price with the same equipment that this computer came with. It was a home run for sure. It is a sweet computer. My only issue was that I could not find where to install the SATA data drive that I purchased. The box and wiring are so clean, that it was hard to determine. I pull the side off opposite the glass and found the HD mounts in the bottom inside the power supply container. It was hard to see originally since the power cables were also stuffed in this area too. This entire setup and price are a homerun for sure!!” – SteveO
- “Amazing pc, I was going to give it a 5 star but the only downfall is that you have to buy more ram and more storage other than that it runs super fast, it’s quiet, it looks amazing, and it was super easy to set up. I was running warzone on a medium setting at 90-100 FPS.” – Minpyo
- “Shopped around quite a bit and found this to be the best value for what I need, I use it for day trading and streaming and it runs great. No bloatware which was nice, the polychrome app is finicky and opens once, and after that, I have to restart to get it to open. I tried emailing and calling ibuypower but no answer or response would recommend” – JayTee
Skytech Chronos Mini Contains Excellent Additions That Will Meet Your Needs
Many will find it challenging to find an actual mini’ build for this price, but some are looking for a slightly smaller desktop footprint. For these people, we recommend having a pre-built or a micro-ATX system built. Typically desktop motherboards are ATX, and the really small enclosures are referred to as ITX, but M-ATX may be the better option for users concerned about space.
However, that doesn’t always imply that you’re forced to compromise performance beyond the added price tag of the heftier components – some GPUs and CPUs can be just as effective in a mini rig as they can in a full-size tower.
Like the two recommendations above, this PC is also from a known and respected customized builder, Skytech (both CyberpowerPC and iBUYPOWER), and balances the various PC components well. You can expect around 15-20% less performance in-game.
However, this build is sold with the more traditional 16GB RAM and 500GB SSD, which are excellent additions to our budget and overall hints, respectively. But in exchange for the slight performance hit, you get the M-ATX package in a windowed case with multiple RGB fans. Furthermore, the purchase price is slightly less than our overall recommendation of $750. For those looking to get a smaller build, the Chronos Mini from Skytech is an excellent choice.
- Skytech Chronos Mini is a powerful gaming PC that delivers the performance you need to play the latest games at high settings.
- This desktop features a 6th generation Intel Core i5-6400 Quad-Core Processor and 8GB of DDR4 memory, delivering the power and speed you need to get the most out of your games.
- The Skytech Chronos Mini also comes with a 1TB hard drive, giving you plenty of storage for your games, music, movies, and photos. With its dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card, the Chronos Mini gives you the power to play the latest games in stunning detail.
- “This is the 2nd computer I have bought from Skytech Gaming. Once again, a quality product! It was packaged well, everything was as described, and it performs flawlessly. Happy customer. Thank you!” – Patti
- “I bought this PC being very skeptical that it came with the new GPUs, but the setup is easy and it runs great! It’s one of the best PCs out there for this price! The build is clean and comes with instruction on how to check everything to make sure you are set to use it. And it also comes with a mouse and keyboard which was a surprise to me. Overall it’s a great computer with a great aesthetic. Would recommend SkyTech to any of my friends.” – Fabian Beltran
- “Great bang for the buck at $1600, mine came with a Zotac RTX 3070 OC 8GB 256 bit graphics card and a WD Blue SN550 M.2 NVME. Cable management was very tight, mobo power cable was actually pressed into the ram sticks heat sink, and the front fan power was pulled so tight it bent the pins. Easy to loosen and fix, super clean look, and easy to add another SATA cable to a 3.5″ drive. You will need to download drivers and a program to control the synced lighting, clean OS with no bloatware, and only needed minimal updates. Overall very happy and really enjoying the 3070 outputting 4k at 120hz on max graphics settings with ease.” – Heretic
Those who feel capable of building their machines are encouraged to do so; however, if you are intimidated or desire a warranty for your entire machine using a seven-year PC, there are some great alternatives at less than $1000.
To build a centric PC, you should pay attention to the smaller things that make up a trustworthy machine. Most manufacturers will offer you a powerful CPU or GPU but pay attention to the smaller, less glamorous components like your power supply and motherboard.