This buying guide discusses the best gaming computers under $2000 that are available. Gamers with limited graphic and processing power can never achieve much more than those working within a wide budget range. A higher resolution will improve the in-game environment, as well as smoother gameplay. In medium settings, these desktops are at least capable of supporting 4K resolution consistently.
For a gaming PC build under $2000, here are my recommendations. When you build a desktop with the parts I recommend, you’re almost always going to improve your gaming performance. Please consider all of the recommendations I have provided. It shouldn’t exceed $2000. If you cannot build your desktop, you will not be held responsible. Additionally, there are prebuilt gaming PCs under $2000 for those who lack time to configure something.
Searching for more budget-friendly gaming pc kindly check our another article here:- best-prebuilt gaming pc under 1000 dollar budget range.
5 Best Prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $2000 | Top Picks
Skytech Shiva Contains a Wide Range of Features
Designed for gamers, this desktop computer has a wide range of features. A review unit comes with components that can be considered mid-range, including AMD’s Ryzen 5 2600 processor, NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 2060 graphics card, 16GB of RAM, and a 500GB solid-state drive. The device can handle games at 1080p and 1440p at 60 frames per second due to the high refresh rates.
The compact size and design of the unit overall are attractive despite the relatively loud fans. While the speed on the Latitude A8500 is generally good, other desktops in around the same price range are faster. We were also surprised by the performance received from desktops with Nvidia GTX 1600Ti graphics cards.
If you’re happy with this desktop otherwise, you might prefer the Shiva, but you can get better performance with the iBUYPOWER Element 9260, which is more affordable. Contrary to this, we remain enamored with CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme SLC8260A2, which is a perfect combination of capacity, design, size, and price.
SkyTech Shiva PCs are well suited for professional applications. The high-end graphics (a GeForce RTX 2060 instead of a GTX 1060) and solid-state storage (500GB in place of 240GB) can help make this product more efficient. This model is a good deal more affordable than the other one for the same price. Its graphics card is the only significant difference between it and the SkyTech Blaze II Gaming PC. Most gaming PCs built by boutique manufacturers are more expensive than mainstream models. HP’s Omen Obelisk 875-1023 tower, which has a Core i9-9900K processor and is a graphics card that supports Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 2080 Super, is stylish but too expensive. When equipped, the Legacy Mini is less costly, smaller, and costs under a grand, compared with SkyTech’s Shiva.
A mid-tower case is included with SkyTech Shiva, along with a tempered-glass side panel. The case boasts high-quality components and an enhanced design. In contrast to the traditional black design, there is only one color outside the PC — white. HWD’s dimensions (measurements) are typical for a mid-tower, measuring 26.2 by 14.2 by 24.5 inches. There are no exposed metals on this tower, which is neat.
This laptop can be used with Wi-Fi networks due to its built-in antenna, and it also supplies four USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a single HDMI port, an Ethernet port, and micro/audio inputs. Also bundled into the package are a free RGB keyboard and mouse.
Even though it’s not the most powerful prebuilt gaming PC on the market, it still performs well enough. Although its GHz processor is adequate for 10-bit and 14-bit AAA games, it won’t handle 4K resolutions smoothly. Since the GeForce RTX 2060 in our unit has trouble keeping up with some games, you might want to upgrade your graphics card to the GeForce RTX 2080 Super.
For gamers who are serious about 1080p performance, the cores of its motherboard are decent. According to current titles, the frame rate per second (FPS) for The Division 2 is 108 frames per second, Metro Exodus is 63.9 frames per second, Battlefield V is 129 frames per second, and Hitman 2 is 79 frames per second.
On high settings, you can expect 60 frames per second or better on this game. It does not drop below 60 frames per second even with Ultra quality, Clarity, and FPS set to diving. In general, a graphics card with such a low price can deliver such results, and it can still compete with expensive GPUs. As you might expect, the video card you purchase is designed in a budget gaming range, which means you can only play in Full HD (1080p) and higher settings because anything more than 60 frames per second is considered impressive.
Unlike a typical laptop, SkyTech Shiva has a Ryzen 5 2600 (3.4GHz), a Hexa-core processor comparable to Intel’s Core i5 9400F, and it can be used to edit images and perform any general computing task. The high-performance RAM and 500GB SSD, as well as the lack of RGB LEDs on the front panel, make this PC a fine choice to serve as a primary computer in a small office or practically anywhere else.
CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme SLC8260A2 will edge out CyberPowerPC Gamer Supreme SLC8260A2. It has an RTX 2070 Super graphics card, 16 GB RAM, and a 1 TB NVMe SSD. Despite costing a few hundred dollars more, its impressive upgradeability, along with solid performance, makes it worth the extra money.
- Skytech Shiva is a powerful gaming PC that delivers the best gaming experience. You can play the latest games at high settings and get amazing frame rates.
- The Shiva has a fast, quad-core processor and 8GB of RAM that lets you run multiple programs and games at once. It also has a dedicated graphics card with 2GB of video memory, which provides stunning visuals and smooth gameplay.
- The Shiva comes with Windows 10 preinstalled, so you can start gaming right away. Plus, the included keyboard and mouse make it easy to control your games.
- “I ordered a Ryzen 5 5600x with a 3070 GPU since it is nearly impossible to get the GPU at this point. Shipment arrived yesterday towards the early end of the expected delivery window. No visible damage to the components inside. The first step, open up and check the build. Components were as advertised, they can’t guarantee a type of GPU right now due to the shortage, but it was a Gigabyte in my case which is a good card. The other parts listed were what they said they were going to be. The cables were run well, with no globs of adhesive, and they used wire ties well. Found a couple of slightly loose cables going to the motherboard. The case has plenty of room for upgrading, and a good amount of case fans but more can be added. Small gripe, can the USB ports be labeled as to which gen they are, there is more than one-off this board and I can’t easily tell which. Firing it up, the RGB was nice but not overbearing. You can certainly hear the fans but I didn’t find them too loud. Went right to windows and set up the menu as it should. I checked for components needing driver updates and couldn’t find any that weren’t current. Completed set up and went right to benchmarking the components, everything checked out. There wasn’t any bloatware installed other than what Microsoft throws in there. Overall very satisfied, I was a bit concerned because I usually build but I am impressed so far.” – Flyswatta
- “When I purchased this PC it was the peak of the great GPU shortage SKYTECH did a great great job building and shipping the PC they even hooked up and upgraded the RAM from 16GB 3200 TO 16GB 3600 ( I ended up buying fans, cables, and new RAM for it TFORCE 32 GB 3200) but that’s just me I like things a certain way overall this Gaming PC has brought so much joy in my life SKYTECH delivered and I’m not disappointed I do see myself buying another prebuilt gaming PC from SKYTECH in the future” – Loc Nguyen
- ” amazing gaming pc, I can hit around 500-600 fps on Fortnite consistently and up to 1200 in creative with competitive settings 1080p, it’s perfect for every other task runs smoothly, it came with an Asus rog Strix 3070 which is the card I was hoping to get and I’m very satisfied with that, the only downside is that there is a little bit of coil whine but it’s nothing major since I always play my games with a headset so it cancels out the coil whine. other than that the computer is a beast. well done skytech!” – Alexander
How Is Skytech Regarded as One of the Most Prominent Brands of Gaming Computers?
The choice of a gaming PC is not an easy one. It is vital to take into account a variety of factors. It might also be challenging to choose the right one, especially when so many options are available.
PC or device reliability is a deciding factor in our purchases. These problems are especially prevalent on gaming computers. The computer gaming industry has developed into a lucrative profession with a high income, as you might know as a gamer. Consequently, it would be best if you only used highly reliable PCs not to experience any problems.
SkyTech is regarded as the most prominent brand of gaming computers in its segment. There are some incredible features in SkyTech’s most popular product. Compared with other gaming PCs on the market, SkyTech gaming PCs are an excellent solution due to their design, their build quality, the features they include, and the way they perform. Moreover, the cost of this computer is very affordable, making it an excellent purchase.
The SkyTech Gaming PC’s design is innovative, as you will discover when you examine it closer. You will be able to drive your gaming skills to new heights with the help of this device. The program is loaded with the most recent features, allowing it to provide outstanding performance. Even if this computer’s processor, graphics card, and motherboard generate impressive speeds, there is nothing better than it. The design and build of many top gaming computers contribute to their popularity.
Thanks to its top-of-the-line features, SkyTech Computers deliver top-of-the-line performance. SkyTech Gaming Computer is powered by AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Processor, which is an impressively fast processor that most games require. Furthermore, the NVIDIA RTX 2070, arguably the best graphics card currently available, has one of the best graphics configurations.
It also turns into a very realistic experience for the user, another must-have for a gaming computer. A B450M Motherboard powers this computer, which is currently considered one of the best. The Gaming PC maintains its cooling even if it is constantly being used for long periods.
To run even the most advanced computer applications, you will need devices with high storage capacities and enough RAM. Thus, it is of utmost importance to provide the newest games on their gaming PCs to play these titles without issues.
A 1TB Solid State Drive (SSD) is included with this SkyTech Gaming PC, which provides adequate space for your games. Even games that require large amounts of storage can be stored on the device without any problem. Aside from the 16GB DDR4 RAM, this gaming PC also has an SSD drive. The RAM of a system this power allows it to handle multiple tasks smoothly. Prebuilt gaming PCs are available in our collection.
A gaming computer needs to have enough ports and be easily connected to the Internet when it comes to the latest features. This SkyTech Gaming PC is easily connected, so you’ll be happy to hear that. As well as that, there are several ports on the front and the back of the unit for connecting USBs and the crucial input devices needed for gaming.
Any product we purchase would be better if it had some extra features. Similarly, game PCs face similar limitations. The Gaming PC also comes equipped with various additional benefits in addition to the most advanced standard features. All users will be relieved by the 1 Year Warranty for Parts and Labor, which is, of course, a great relief. The Gaming PC also contains a unique technology that allows it to remain calm even if it is run for an extended period, which most Gaming PCs cannot do. This is a very beneficial feature when viewed in conjunction with previous elements.
- Skytech Chronos is a powerful gaming PC that delivers a superior performance so you can dominate your opponents on the battlefield. This desktop features an Intel Core i7-8700K Processor, 16GB of DDR4 Memory, and a 1TB HDD for ample storage.
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics Card lets you experience the latest games in stunning detail and with smooth, lag-free gameplay. The Skytech Chronos is equipped with a Liquid Cooled CPU and state-of-the-art RGB lighting to keep your system running cool and looking great. Plus, the included keyboard and mouse let you start gaming right out of the box.
- The built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter provides fast, reliable wireless connectivity. Windows 10 Home comes preinstalled, so you can start gaming and stream right away.
- “Just got the PC today. Everything runs smoothly out of the box and I’m getting 100+ frames per second and amazing graphics on every game I have tried so far (mostly warzone). FedEx shipping was several days late as usual, and the exterior of the box was slightly damaged because they are a horrible shipping company, but the PC itself was packaged very well and arrived in pristine condition. This pre-build was somehow cheaper than I could build with the same parts, with none of the headaches. Hardware was assembled properly, and software was installed, updated, and ready to run. The mouse and keyboard are also higher quality than I was expecting. 10/10 happy with my purchase.” – Ryan
- “I’m getting ticked off this computer works fine when playing for a while but when you get off like putting your computer to sleep, shut down, hibernation, or whatever. When you boot it back up the screen freezes at the start menu. I tried emailing tech support about this issue and they ignore it. Edit: you can fix this problem by heading to your power settings and turning off a few things. 5 stars” – Oscar
- “I bought Skytech Chronos Gaming PC Desktop – AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super 8GB, 16GB DDR4 (2X 8GB), 1TB SSD, B450M Motherboard, 650 Watt Gold (Ryzen 7 2700X | RTX 2070 Super). This PC looks amazing and works great. it is fast quiet and a beast. My gaming experience is awesome since i got this pc and researching on the internet is a breeze. The only suggestion I have for this company is not to use Fed Ex as a carrier horrible company, other than that I love my new PC.” – Manny
Hp Omen 30l, an Incredibly Powerful Beast Everyone Is Talking About
The gaming desktop continues to be the preferred gaming machine for many hard-core gamers, despite the popularity of gaming laptops. You can choose from entry-level systems to incredibly powerful beasts, depending on the application and your budget.
We take a closer look at the HP OMEN 30L review, a gaming desktop packed full of power and available in several configurations.
Its size is fairly standard for a gaming desktop. Six-and-a-half inches wide by sixteen-and-a-half inches deep, and about seventeen-and-a-half inches tall, it measures. HP has increased the feet from 4mm to 15mm, which has caused the height to increase slightly. As a result, the thermal efficiency of the GFX can be improved. Two and a half inches of extra depth will come from the additional thermal panel on the front.
The OMEN 30L may look bland on the surface, but it is anything but once powered on. There is a glass front panel with half transparent and half blacked out, with the bottom half of the panel being transparent. An RGB LED light can be seen on the bottom half of the front fan. One-quarter of the way down the page is the OMEN wordmark in silver. On top of this diamond is a second RGB LED zone, which happens to be the shape of the OMEN logo. There is a triangle motif vent on each side of the two 1/2-inch deep front section. By turning on the computer while the LEDs are active, the computer has extra ventilation and appears deeper.
In addition to the right panel, the OMEN 30L has a left panel made out of tempered glass. The top panel on the back of the device can be easily removed by pressing a button on the back. The letter 30L and numbers are in black at the bottom of the page, with the words “DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED BY HP” beneath it. LEDs on the inside of the tempered glass are visible because of the glass. Taking the right panel off would require unscrewing one screw. If you wish to see behind the motherboard, you can remove it that way.
A horizontal slot is located near the top of the system’s back, just beside the button that releases the panel. You can see the port array on the left and the top fan on the right in the photo below. There are two 3.5mm audio jacks, a microphone, and two USB-A ports along with an Ethernet port. There is also a USB Type-C port at 10Gbps and two SuperSpeed USB-A ports at 5Gbps.
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 video ports can be found just below the halfway point. The display is equipped with one HDMI port and three DisplayPort ports. Below this, you will find the power supply fan and the plugin in the desktop’s bottom left corner.
In addition to the front triangle vent design, the back third of the system also has a triangle design. This controls an internal top fan and airflow. The outer edge of this area has a recessed cavity. Two more SuperSpeed USB-A 5Gbps ports, a volume control button, a 3.5mm combo headphone/mic jack, and the power button are located within this cavity.
As well as to the top, there are vents at the bottom. Two rubber bands run the length of the system, from back to front. As a result, the system is elevated over half an inch from your desk by triangular strips. The extra airflow, in addition to making it easier to grab and lift, is offered by this design.
All the components are located inside the system. There are no bright colors, so it looks nice in black. The top of the system is covered with a strip of LED lights. The system glows nicely when this feature is enabled. The top fan is in the center, a rear fan is near the top, and a front fan is in the far right corner. The CPU is placed between the top and rear fan. A glossy black cover with the OMEN wordmark in silver covers the processor, finishing the inside nicely.
The four DIMM slots and the processor are on the right side of the front panel. During our evaluation, everyone was filled with 8GB HyperX DDR4-3200 XMP RGB SDRAM memory. A second HDD slot is below it for future expansion, just before the thicker front panel.
Our NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 video card with 10GB GDDR6X memory occupies nearly the entire length of the OMEN 30L. In the middle of the video card, the GEFORCE RTX word glows in white. It cannot be customized. Three cooling fans are located on the bottom of the video card.
There is an SSD slot beneath the video card. One screw allows access to the drive, which is hidden behind a black box. A 750W Cooler Master 80 Plus Platinum power supply can be found at the very bottom, on the back.
You can upgrade the interior fairly easily when it comes to upgrading. Memory, drives, video card, and power supply are all easily accessible, and you should have no trouble upgrading any of them in the future.
With an Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz, 2TB PCIe NVMe SSD, 32GB HyperX® DDR4-3200 XMP RGB SDRAM memory, and an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 with 10GB GDDR6X memory, this system is no slouch.
We prefer to run through real-world testing first, rather than running performance benchmarks first. During this process, we launch multiple games, run the benchmark tests within them, and then play the games to get an idea of true gaming performance.
During testing, the average, minimum, and maximum framerates listed in the games below were achieved on three different monitors. With the HP OMEN 27i, we were able to run 165Hz at 2560 x 1440, while 5120 x 1440 at 240Hz was achieved with the Samsung Odyssey G9. Furthermore, the Monoprice 27772 4K monitor features a 3840 x 2160p resolution and 60Hz. Three different games were playing at their highest settings in all three cases.
- The OMEN by HP 30L Gaming Desktop PC is a powerful, top-of-the-line computer that is perfect for gamers. It has a cutting-edge 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Graphics card with 8GB of dedicated video memory, making it capable of handling the most demanding games. It also comes with a 1TB hard drive and 16GB of DDR4 RAM, so you can store your games, music, and photos with ease.
- The OMEN 30L also has a built-in DVD player and SD card reader, so you can watch movies and transfer files without having to clutter up your desk with extra cables and devices. This desktop has a 6th generation Intel Core i7 processor and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card for excellent performance.
- The OMEN by HP 30L Gaming Desktop is HP’s thinnest gaming desktop to date. A PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD and a 2TB hard drive provide plenty of storage for your games, videos, and music.
- “I got the Intel i9-10900K and GeForce RTX 3080 combo and OH MY GOODNESS. This thing just screams. It’s actually so awesome that it’s making me upgrade my monitor, lol. I currently game on a 2560×1600 60Hz panel and it just doesn’t do this system any justice so I’m upgrading to a 3840×1600 160Hz UltraWide display because now I have enough horsepower to finally do it!! See my screenshots for out-of-the-box performance, the benchmarks don’t lie, this thing is very fast. With this much power, it definitely puts out some heat but takes the side panel off and that resolves that issue. All of the components are top shelf from the 10900K CPU to the RTX 3080, Western Digital Black NVMe drive, Kingston HyperX Fury memory, and even the CoolerMaster 750w 80+ PLATINUM power supply! I mean, what other pre-built system uses Platinum-rated name-brand power supplies?? There’s not much on the market for factory-built systems that can beat this, that’s for sure.” – Jason D.
- “Ordered mine Oct 8th and it arrived today on October 27th. The product is pretty much as shown and described here. The motherboard is not the one shown in the pictures and the capacitors on the motherboard do not have a white coating on them like in the pictures. The wiring is also different and quite frankly much messier than the pictures. One wire was haphazardly taped with the tape covering up part of the motherboard. Also, stickers were left on the ram sticks. Other than these small issues, everything seems to work perfectly and system temps are where they should be.” – Eli S.
- “I had issues with one of these machines but in all likeliness, it turned out to be from a Microsoft update, we never found out because there was a replacement within 36 hours. As usual customer service was amazing and helped me right out with no problems.” – Omaru
The Dell G5 Gaming Desktop Includes All of the Necessary Gaming Hardware
Because Dell owns Alienware, the Dell G5 may be the last thing you think of when purchasing a Dell gaming PC. Additionally, you would miss out on one amazing buy as well. Despite its small size, it offers better value for money than many top-of-the-line PCs. I’ve been using the Dell G5 for work and gaming for the past three weeks, and I can’t believe Dell hasn’t noticed. It’s like the soon-to-arrive Xbox Series X. Dell has packed all the requisite gaming hardware, including 10th Gen Intel chips and NVIDIA RTX graphics. All this without the premium tax Alienware and it rocks.
I was surprised at the size of the Dell G5 gaming desktop. When it is standing, it is only about two inches taller and about three times wider than my Xbox One X. You might think that it’s a full-sized ATX tower from looking at the official pictures. A typical TV cabinet could easily house this, and no one would be able to tell the difference, mistaking it for a subwoofer. The light weight of only 8 kilograms makes it easy to carry around. VR lovers will love the G5 the most because of its compactness.
Although this Dell G5 is small, it will certainly make a statement. Featuring a huge LED strip that parallels the front in the shape of a lightsaber and has a crisscross design. It comes in standard Dell blue or you can choose to go for a Sith red like Darth Vader would love. Crossing all these paths isn’t just a show. In reality, it is a cleverly hidden air intake, which lets the G5 suck in precious cool air for all great convenience and comfort. There is no fancy water-cooled AIO going on here, only air cooling. But not to worry. Dell has nailed the thermals well, and the G5 stays cool and fairly quiet under duress.
The entire box is black and rather plain, with the exception of the grill in front. I find it aesthetically pleasing and just fine, but it doesn’t strike me as stunning. I am sick and tired of the excessive use of tempered glass and RGB lighting found on most gaming rigs. The inside of the phone isn’t particularly striking, but an optional tempered glass side panel is available. In addition to the lack of RGB sticks and fancy CPU coolers with LCD displays, the G5 does not come with a glowing RGB strip.
In order to access the innards of the G5, you need to twist only two thumbscrews on the side panel. One 3.5-inch bay and two 2.5-inch bays have been provided by Dell for the storage of a maximum of three hard drives. Due to its dual RAM slots, the system can be upgraded, and even the biggest graphics card has enough space. As well as PCIe slots, there are 3 available. Powering it all is a 500W PSU which might be a bottleneck if you want to plug in a beefier graphics card.
The G5 is very well apportioned with I/O ports — almost overwhelmingly so. Three USB ports, a USB Type-C port, as well as audio and microphone inputs are available on the front of the device. It has six additional USB-A ports, an audio jack, an Ethernet jack, and a display port for either HDMI or DisplayPort, depending on the graphics card option. Connectivity isn’t something you should complain about. As well as Wi-Fi 6 AX1650i, there is Bluetooth on the G5. It includes everything needed to build a complete PC gaming battle station.
In addition to the Intel i5-10400F, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, 8 GB of RAM, and 256 GB M.2 SSD, Dell G5 comes in a variety of configurations that start at $1,600. A review unit we received for $3,500 packs a 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10700F, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, 16GB of RAM, and a 1Tb M.2 SSD. As expected, the performance is just fantastic. Based on synthetic benchmarks, the G5 is much faster than the Lenovo Legion Tower 5i I reviewed recently, which costs $4,000 USD. This machine has a Core i9-10900 processor with 10 cores and 20 threads and the same GPU as the G5.
My first impression of the G5 was also pleasantly surprised. Despite its lower power, the G5 easily competes with or beats Lenovo in every benchmark. I find it fascinating to think about the $500 difference between the two. The i9 processor isn’t beneficial for most people in most situations, as evidenced by the chunk of change. Most video game titles pit machines against one another. Even when both machines are optimized for high settings, there is not much difference in the CPU since both machines have the same GPU.
It doesn’t matter which way you look at it, the G5 offers a great gaming experience. At a resolution of 1080p Ultra, games are easily playable at 100 frames per second and above. Depending on the game, you will be able to get up to 60FPS at 1440p. In a game or CPU-intensive application, the G5 does not meltdown and loses its cool. During the test, I measured 80C as the maximum CPU temperature. The CPU stayed around 65-70C during prolonged gaming sessions, and there were no signs that it was experiencing thermal throttling. Considering this machine’s diminutive size, these are excellent temperatures.
The G5 fans are loud, however, as there is always a but. Specifically, the performance profile that is available in Alienware Command Centre (ACC). The fan on the G5 gets incredibly loud as the machine approaches its limit. You can make your own custom fan profiles if the fan profile on this particular machine is not suitable. In a balanced profile, the G5 can reach a noticeable hum, but not to the detriment of your user experience. Despite that, however, I must admit that the G5 is louder than the Lenovo, which has a larger casing that’s better for airflow. Such is the price you pay for compact systems.
Nevertheless, the question remains: Why is Dell not shouting its horns about the G5? Gaming PCs like this one are brought to you by companies who have a proven track record for making quality products. With a wide range of configurations available to suit every budget, it’s the ideal computer. In the workplace and in games, performance is great. You can, of course, build a much more powerful PC for $3500, but the reality is that most people are unable to build a gaming computer.
- The Dell G5 Gaming Desktop is a powerful and affordable gaming desktop that is perfect for gamers of all levels of experience. It features a powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and a high-performance graphics card that allows you to play the most demanding games with ease.
- The Dell G5 Gaming Desktop also comes with 8GB of RAM and a 1TB hard drive, which provides plenty of storage space for your games and other files. It also features a built-in DVD drive, which allows you to play your favorite games without having to install them on your computer.
- The Dell G5 Gaming Desktop also comes with a number of features that are designed for gamers. These features include an RGB keyboard and a subwoofer.
- “This PC is super upgradeable with PLENTY of room inside of it. Even came with excess data cables. I am able to seamlessly run GTA V, Arma 3, Rust, and other hot titles. (I am only running a single 1080p monitor at the moment) I have not dipped below 70FPS on any of these titles. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to start building PCs! I have also uploaded a pic of the internals as I have not seen many online.” – Zac
- “Was an excellent bargain when I bought it for the level of capability supplied. A very capable high-performance PC gaming system and works fine with Rift and Quest (on Link) VR headsets. Unless you are an ultra-competitive FPS gamer this will provide all the power you need. Highly recommended.” – Barbara McCray
- “Overall, a good value gaming pc/workstation. The i7-9400 is a power horse and the 1660-super graphics card, although not top of the line, offers great performance for the price. Overall, I paid $999 for a great workstation while saving the hassle to build my own pc.” – K Shan
Why Does The Skytech Blaze II Provide Smooth Visuals And High Fps While Playing
The Reduction Gaming PC may penalize multi-thread heaps by means of its Hexa-Core processor. It clocks at a 3.4GHz base frequency and boost frequency of 3.9GHz, and features a solid 16MB of L3 cache. Microwattage is 65.
By raising the frequency of almost any range of cores, the new Precision Boost two (PB2) and XFR2 calculations improve their performance in vertical workloads. These gains manifest in various competitive game titles.
It has a powerful video card called the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660, providing smooth visuals and high FPS while playing AAA games and multiplayer games in 1080p and HD+ resolutions.
SkyTech Blaze II PCs will be sold with StorMI Technology, a software-based tiering solution that combines the low cost and high density of hard drives with all the speed of an SSD, 3D XPoint, and up to 2GB RAM.
This PC includes 8GB of DDR4 3000 gaming memory. Ryzen 5 2600 can also accommodate higher frequency RAM. However, high-performance rates will not be achieved with more than two slots.
Incorporating RGB-band fans, powered by a 550 Watt power source, the Skytech M-ATX mid-tower Tempered Glass Case imparts a posh design. The fans improve airflow, thus maintaining temperatures.
The computer contains a PCI-e AC Wi-Fi using Antenna, HDMI, a DSUB, an inch x-ray DVDD, USB, HD Audio, Mic, and all the necessary ports.
- The SkyTech Blaze II is a powerful Gaming PC that has been designed to meet the needs of the most demanding gamers. It features a 6-core AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor, 8GB of DDR4 RAM, and a GTX 1660Ti Graphics card. This allows it to deliver stunning visuals and performance in even the most demanding games.
- The SkyTech Blaze II also comes with a 1TB HDD, which provides plenty of storage for your games and files. It also features 802.11AC Wi-Fi for fast, reliable internet connections, as well as a Windows 10 license.
- The SkyTech Blaze II is the perfect choice for any gamer looking for a powerful and affordable. This computer also comes with a one-year warranty, which ensures that you will be able to get help if there are any problems with the device.
- “Just like others I was worried about the reviews of errors and also I’ve come from building my own pc, but with the lack of availability of graphics cards, this pc was a great choice. The 3050 looks absolutely beautiful. The low ram was easily switched out for more and any future upgrades are totally in the books. Great pc for the price.” – Gabriel mar
- “My old computer was several years old running Win 7 and when the hard drive started making noises, I knew it was time to upgrade. I spent a month or more reading reviews, comparing specs, and rating the overall coolness of various computers. To be honest, this was NOT my first choice – I had originally ordered a Skytech computer but there were issues with shipping. After nearly three weeks of missed shipping dates, Skytech issued me a refund and I was back to shopping… And I’m glad it happened that way! I love this Cyberpower unit. Set up was incredibly easy and I bought the PC Mover software so moving my files and apps was also very easy. I’ve had the computer up and running now for a couple of weeks and have had NO issues with it at all. I had to relearn Windows 10 (why does MS keep moving things around? It took me a while to find “My Computer” so I could check hard drives!) and insert some passwords to some of the apps but overall, this is an amazing computer – It’s really quiet even with the fans running and the led lights on the fans are very entertaining. And I like that you can turn those LEDs off. For the money, you can’t beat this computer… Go for it!” – Kindlekid
- “Bought this after much research, I have built my own PCs for the last 15 years, but decided I COULD NOT BUILD THIS for the price they ask. Packaging was stellar, no way this was getting damaged in shipment, No Bloatware, and easy set-up, fast as you need, according to “can you run it” it will run all but one game they track…. that game…not released yet… so who knows. I run Rust at optimal settings at 75 fps. The only thing I did not really like is it has an 8 GB, ddr4 Ram, however even though the MB supports dual channel, it comes with one 8 GB stick. I added another 8GB stick of RAM and added an external DVD burner, couldn’t be happier, as stated, never needed Tech Support, which to me is the best tech support ever. I also came with a nice folder with info and disk for MB etc, however, since you have no DVD from the factory you will need a flash drive and another PC to get the software to your new PC, or do as I did and buy an external. overall a great unit, cable management is great, room for more drives if wanted, I feel it is an extremely solid “bang for the buck” purchase ** Edit March 6, 2020, has not missed a beat…. runs anything I want, still, 5 Stars, pull the trigger on this one :)” – Cliff
The individual who has the confidence to build their PC is the best option, although if you are intimidated or like the convenience of simply keeping a seven-year warranty for the entire machine, these are only a few of the options at less than $2000.
The secret to using a centric PC is to pay close attention to the unsung heroes, which are just as important nowadays. Many manufacturers will make you fall in love with the CPU or GPU; however, you should pay close attention to the PSU and motherboard to get the very best deal.