This Best Prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $500 is the right device if you are transitioning from consoles to gaming PC, you may not wish to spend too much on your ideal gaming rig, as this is understandable. Check out this list of those cheapest Prebuilt Gaming PCs under 500$ rigs. While these gaming PCs aren’t top-notch, they can still beat out any game console.
If you are looking for more budget-friendly gaming PCs, check our other article here:- best-prebuilt gaming pc under 200-300 dollar budget range.
8 Best Prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $500 | Top Picks
Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 Ghz
B75 LGA 1155 Motherboard
Video Clip Card NVIDIA Gforce GTX 650 1GB
DVI, VGA and HDMI Ports
Ethernet port + WiFi
3x USB3.0 as well as 4x USB2.0.
500W Power supply.
3 RGB 120mm Followers with push-button control.
Toughened up Glass Side panel.
RAM 8GB DDR3.
HOME WINDOWS 10 Pro.
How Smooth is iBUYPOWER AM005A Gaming Computer?
Prepared for Gaming!
On low settings, it runs Fortnite at 100 frames per second, while on medium settings, it runs at 60 frames per second. Pubg averages 30 frames per second on low settings. GTA5 runs at 30 frames per second on average.
A 1-year warranty covers any problems in handiwork or problems in original components for 1 year from the day of receipt. Does not cover the damage because of mishap, adjustment, overclocking, misuse, or other damage done after receipt of the item. Any type of added software program and viruses are not covered. If the concern is covered under the warranty, the purchaser pays to ship the computer system back to us for repair work, and the return delivery price to ship it back to the buyer, we will certainly cover the cost of repair service, and replacement components, as well as labor.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your acquisition, you can return the product and also get a complete refund or exchange the item for another one, be it comparable or not within thirty days of acquisition. Any item you return has to remain in the exact same problem you received it and in the initial packaging, the initial computer system box with the protective foams. We send our computers dual boxed as well as we anticipate to get the returned thing the very same specific method to stay clear of delivery problems. A restocking fee of approximately %20 may be applied if the thing is returned in poor physical condition or missing box or not in the same problem as it was delivered to the purchaser. The buyer is accountable for the price of any damages throughout shipping and also missing products.
- With iBuyPower, you’re getting a gaming computer that is worth every penny. The company offers transparent prices for parts and assembly time because they know how important this decision can be to gamers just like us! With top-of-the-line hardware from brands such as MSI & Asus combined with high-quality components made by Samsung or Western Digital—you won’t regret choosing these prebuilt machines over building your own custom rig (though we totally encourage doing both!).
- The iBUYPOWER video editing computer is excellent. It has a fast processor, DDR4 RAM, and a large enough SSD for the operating system and installed programs. It also comes with a powerful Radeon RX 580 graphics card.
- Though they’re not a genuine manufacturer like Dell or Alienware, iBUYPOWER is a respectable seller of custom-made desktops and PC components. They combine the expertise of buying a custom-built PC with the simplicity of skipping the time-consuming part compatibility and installation process.
- “So far, it’s running great. Love it for the price, RGB lights are so pretty!! 😍 Edit: 5 months in and still running great I’m running Fortnite, sims, Minecraft, the forest, Webkinz, CSGO, and some others!! It launches discord, Spotify, Steam, and EA well too. Con is the fans are noisy and I might upgrade the graphics card.” – Kylie Butler
- “Birthday Gift for 14-year-old. Loved it !! It’s a well-built computer and great for gaming. This is the first gaming computer we have purchased and we were very happy with it. Would recommend it” – Sheri
- “It gets the job done on low settings for small games, that’s what I bought it for. hope it lasts.” – George
Free Lifetime Technical Support for iBuyPower ARCB 108A Enthusiast Gaming PC
We had another best-in-class gaming PC under $500, the Ibuypower ARC 031A. It was almost the same computer we now have at #1, down to the SSD and graphics card memory. Other than that, everything reminded us of the AM005A model.
AMD Ryzen 3 on this $500 gaming desktop has the ability to deliver the truly flourishing and flourishing 3.6GHz. Even with the turbo mode, this $500 gaming desktop can produce a blazing 4.1GHz.
It includes an 8GB memory that lets you accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously without being affected by any lag. Additionally, an NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 is available in iBUYPOWER ARCB 108A, so you get the very best graphics card around.
The GPU’s memory is 1GB, so it’s not that bad in that respect. Additionally, the gaming PC under 500 offers more connectivity options, such as two USB 3.0 interfaces, two USB 2.0 interfaces, HDMI, DVI-D, etc.
In almost all cases, the iBUYPOWER always offers a matching gaming mouse and keyboard in their bundle—the same is true for the ARCB 108A. What is even more interesting is iBUYPOWER’s promise of free lifetime technical support.
It’s one of the best flagships under $500, which is not compromised in gaming performance and multitasking. Hence, the ARCB 108A is just another good choice for those looking for the best-prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $500.
- iBUYPOWER is a reputable brand that supplies high-quality components of the highest standard in terms of product quality and brand reliability. Since its inception in 1999, the PC manufacturer has established itself as a leader in the gaming PC market. In addition to high-end desktop PCs, the company sells gaming laptops.
- This is an amazing gaming rig for the money, in my opinion. The graphics card is the core of a gaming system, and iBUYPOWER did not skimp on this component. The casing is quite attractive. It looks fantastic and has lots of room for additions in the future.
- With the Element 9260, power is the name of the game, and you won’t be disappointed. With an Intel i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics card, you can stream, game, and do just about everything else.
- “and is compatible with other parts so along with the way you can change out but mine didn’t come with wireless internet but besides that and the graphics card its good” – Sarah
- “My son is able to play GTA and Roblox but it takes a while. If I knew I would have upgraded and spent the extra bucks for a better system to play faster and add more games but good for a beginner.” – Kriscohen
- “The PC is exactly what I was looking for for my son. His games work amazing on it. The only thing negative is I purchased it on Amazon and there was no mention that there was no Wi-Fi. He does not have ethernet access in his room so now my husband is having to crawl under the house to hook that up from the router directly to his bedroom.” – N. Lowe
HP Pavilion 690-0010 a Budget Gaming PC
There is a gaming desktop under 500 that gets the most powerful chip, GPU, RAM, and ample storage rarely found in the best budget gaming PCs. The user interface looks marvelous, and the laptop clearly speaks for itself.
Asus Gaming PC is launching a gaming PC with AMD Ryzen(TM) 3 2200G, which delivers the 3.50GHz. Moreover, it has a dedicated 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM with the option of upgrading to 32GB.
Additionally, you will not notice any lack of vents since the HP Pavilion 690-0010 comes with a lot of them. There are two USB 3.1 second-generation vents and one USB 3.0 first-generation vent on the front panel.
Aside from the actual hardware, the setup also includes a keyboard and mouse, a pretty great deal from the best gaming PC under 500. On the back, you’ll find many more connectivity options, but those on the front are easy to get to.
The HP Pavilion 690-0010 is one of the few budget gaming PCs that fulfill all of your gaming needs. This PC is worth every penny. The stunning hardware and design bring it in line with the top the line for the best-prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $500.
- The HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop (Model 690-0024) is a capable gaming tower in the mid-range. It has more than enough processing power to run E-sports games (CS: GO, Overwatch, LoL) at high to extreme settings and at 1080p. It can also run Fortnite at 1080p with 60+ frames per second on epic settings. The Pavilion is a competent desktop with plenty of graphics capability and storage to meet all of your streaming requirements. You’ll stream at a somewhat lesser quality and efficiency with an i5, but you’ll save money.
- The graphics card is the most significant component of a PC gaming system. This is the modeling component of the setup, and it is responsible for making all of your games seem amazing. The more powerful the graphics card, the higher and smoother the frame rates, the higher resolution you can run at, and the better looking your games will be. This HP PC features an AMD Radeon RX 550 graphics card. This AMD GPU is capable of running 291 games at a recommended setting.
- The CPU in your gaming PC is the brain of the operation, and it’s essential for getting the most out of your graphics card in terms of gaming performance. The amount of cores isn’t crucial for gaming; above four cores, you’ll see decreasing results; but, you’ll want to make sure that whatever you do have runs at a high frequency. A 3.5 GHz AMD Ryzen 3 2200G processor powers the HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop Computer. An AMD CPU with that much power can run 533 of the most popular 1000 PC games at recommended settings.
- “Purchased a few weeks back to replace an 8 yr old PC used by the family. Looked brand new, but could not justify the cost for our home use. This fits the bill nicely. Good processor (I prefer AMD) and sufficient memory to support the current Windows and programs. Haven’t done the WIN11 upgrade yet. No problems, so I haven’t had to use their tech support.” – JAXBRG
- “This computer tower is a renewed product, but it is in excellent condition and works really well though every now and then the disk drive will stick. The keyboard that came with it stopped working after one day, but it was quickly replaced by the seller. Great customer service!” – KBandie
- “Best bang for the buck arrived early and runs like a champ!! The boot time is around 30 seconds and install is about 30-20 minutes depending on your internet speeds.” – Bighaus Family
How Attractive is CYBERPOWERPC GUA3120CPG?
Its beautiful exterior coupled with lightning-fast technology makes the CYBERPOWERPC GUA3120CPG the most captivating piece on the list. Simultaneously, the keyboard and mouse in a bundle from the company serve as just a kind of compliment.
It’s the activated 64-bit Windows 10 that this CYBERPOWERPC GUA3120CPG offers that is attractive. Let’s discover everything about this flagship from CYBERPOWERPC.
Let’s talk about the gaming PC under 500 before we get into all the equipment details. The transparent side panels are probably the most appealing aspect of the gaming PC.
Because the back panel allows one to check the inside from the outside, the RGB lights completely change the gaming environment. At the same time, the front panel uses the CYBERPOWERPC logo.
Hardware is where the CyberPowerPC GUA3120CPG stands out from the crowd of best gaming desktops under $500. Its AMD FX 6300 6-core processor and AMD Radeon R7 240 graphics are among the leading components of the PC.
CYBERPOWERPC GUA3120CPG completely crushed it with 8GB DDR3 RAM; 1000GB storage might be a bit less for pro gamers but also a gaming computer under $500. There are nearly infinite connectivity options for this rig.
GUA3120CPG is a beast with its great-looking design and powerful hardware components, which will deliver the most satisfying gaming experience for those people who are looking for the best-prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $500.
- CyberPowerPC produces high-quality PCs in a variety of pricing ranges, employing all high-performance, trustworthy components.
- On the other hand, CyberPowerPC may not be a smart choice if you need a PC for everyday or business usage. These PCs are often expensive because of the hardware components and graphical capabilities, which are worthless if you don’t utilize high-end software on a daily basis.
- CyberPowerPC is also one of the most well-known and well-respected gaming PC makers, and one of the first names that come to mind when considering a gaming PC.
- “This is the best computer I have seen. Setup was fast and simple (Out-of-the-box) plug and play.
The LED lighting is fantastic. The ONLY thing I can say bad about this computer is that it came with “CD software and the computer does not have a CD drive” I will need to buy a portable CD/DVD drive to be able to install the included software.” – James
- “I’m an artist, I work from home, and I play quite a few video games. I just needed a PC that could handle my current workload and this computer does just that. It plays the games that I have smoothly and I’ve had very few issues. I’ve currently played some Conan Exiles and Final Fantasy 14, and all seems pretty smooth so far. The PC is also super silent. Lower than the hum of a refrigerator. Before long you won’t even notice it. For the price, you can’t beat the product.” – Roy
- “I love the PC, works great for my stuff. it could use a few more upgrades. The only issue is that the Graphic card will not accept 3 monitors. I’ve had it now since FEB 2020. no issues at all. Great for my music & movies. I Just need help to upgrade to more memory & better sound card. If anyone has any ideas let me know please.” – David Diaz
How Good is Lenovo Ideacentre 720 for a Gaming PC?
The pic you are looking at isn’t a drawer or something. Yes, it’s the Lenovo Ideacentre 720 gaming PC having some decent looks. This rig has some specialties that quite a few gaming desktops have, which I am about to give out personally.
However, it’s that good at high-end gaming, but upgrading it would be better if you’d like to achieve that. Anyway, let us precisely find out what hardware components the PC has.
Like most gaming computers under 500, the Lenovo Ideacentre 720 18L provides a memory of 8GB that may manage the multi-tasking to some extent. But when it comes to running more than 10 or 1 3 tasks at precisely the same period on the PC, you might experience a slight lag.
I mightn’t recommend the luxury matches on the PC as you could not gain the ultimate adventure. Hence it’s among those crazy PCs to get Fortnite.
But, on the flip side, the chip is significantly more powerful. The gaming rig comes with the Ryzen 3 2200G that gives the ultimate power of 3.5GHz. Moreover, the 1TB hard drive is where you can keep hundreds of games without even fretting about the shortage of storage.
But unlike the prior four gaming PCs under $500 on the list, the Lenovo Ideacentre 720 18L package does not offer you any gaming mouse and keyboard. However, the best part is that it can connect with any device because of the wide range of connectivity interfaces.
In general, it’s a good gaming pc under 500 for newbies who have only combined the gaming world. The hardware on the rig is perfect for them, and on top of all, the most appealing part is the nice-looking exterior which ranks as one of the best-prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $500.
- The powerful IdeaCentre 720 offers the sophisticated technology to fulfill your family’s demands today and into the future, from work to gaming, multimedia to virtual reality. This beautiful, enjoyable home PC desktop comes with a cutting-edge processor, memory, and graphics and is simple to install, use, and update.
- Why waste time trying to get the correct software to unlock your computer? When you need to add/replace the CPU, memory, storage, or graphics card on the IdeaCentre 720, all you have to do is slide the back panel off by hand.
- Lenovo’s IdeaCentre 720 Desktop Computer is a powerful and efficient solution for your family’s needs. It has a 3.2 GHz AMD Ryzen 7 2700 eight-core CPU, 16GB of DDR4 RAM, a 128GB M.2 SSD combined with a 2TB HDD, and an AMD Radeon RX 560 graphics card, according to the specs. This system can handle common duties like browsing the internet, writing and editing documents, streaming online videos, and even light gaming with these components together. A thin SuperMulti DVD drive, a 7-in-1 media card reader, numerous video-output and USB ports, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 are among the other incorporated features. Windows 10 Home is installed, and a wired keyboard and mouse are supplied to help you get started right away.
- “I’ve had this pc for about 2 years now and decided I should rewrite my review. I’ve seen too many people comment that you can’t upgrade it, but I assure you that those people are completely inept. I fit 1050 in mine with some difficulty, but I did get it in. Overall it has good performance and I have no complaints. The people giving it 1 star are probably 12-year-olds that don’t know how to hold a screwdriver.” – Griffin
- “Love the computer. Purchased as a Christmas gift for my 14 yr old “gamer”. Didn’t want to spend the money on a gaming system so I considered the components and reviews of this one and went with it. So glad I did. Was an easy setup and had no hiccups. Would recommend it to a friend and would defiantly buy it again.” – Tiffany
- “This is a SPECTACULAR home desktop and I am just in love! All I had to do is plug in a monitor as it came with the keyboard and mouse, and turn it on. As another reviewer said, it is impressively quiet and beyond the initial whoosh of the start-up, you will forget that it is even there. This is a brand new machine so it has all of the bells and whistles – graphics, hard drive, ram, gigs, etc and the fact that you can upgrade it to your own liking over the years means it is a very sound investment that will keep you and your home office/schooling needs met and beyond for years to come. It comes with Windows 10 and a trial of office, so you are ready to go out the gate, and the option to use 365 online means that your software costs are also at a minimum along with protection with McAfee.” – NaughtiLiterati
How Solid for a Gaming PC is the Acer TC-780-ACKI5?
Acer Aspire TC-780-ACKI5 has a sleek and spectacular design from every angle. Although new gaming PCs have eliminated the optical drive option due to the fast online trend.
However, in spite of the fact that the gaming PC does not come with a graphics card, the Acer TC-780-ACKI5 still has a lot of useful features including additional powerful audio components.
Moreover, the 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7400 is just a blessing that people have at a gaming PC under 500. That’s because it has a processing capacity of 3.5GHz.
With the Aspires TC-780-ACKI5, it is essentially the RAM with 12GB of memory. The 2TB of HDDR hard drive offers a lot of space for the users.
We have all of them. A couple on the front panel for convenience, and a few on the back. It is also the ideal gaming desktop under 500, with its intel HD 630 pictures.
Despite lacking the GPU, the Acer Aspire TC-780-ACKI5 is a solid gaming PC you can use for less than $500. But if you wish to spend the extra bucks on an additional GPU, you can make it into the best-prebuilt Gaming PCs for Under $500.
- The TC-780-ACKi5 is a capable desktop that is very reasonably priced. It is powered by the seventh-generation Intel Core i5, which is one of the most powerful processors available.
- There is virtually no storage space constraint, and the 12GB RAM provides exceptional performance. Despite its extensive capabilities, the TC-780-ACKi5 is a small device.
- The TC-780-ACKi5 is designed to meet the needs of demanding computer users. With élan, you may utilize the desktop for processor-intensive apps such as photo/video editing software, 3D design, assembling huge files, and Photoshop. This desktop will undoubtedly become an unbeatable gaming PC with the addition of a graphics card. It has one PCIE16 slot for an add-on video card and one PCIE1 slot for a standard video card.
- “I needed a desktop mainly for online usage. Not into gaming. My old machine only had 4GB RAM, was slow to boot, and would take forever to do anything. I configured this machine with 16 GB of RAM and it has SSD. The price was acceptable for the specs. Now this machine allows me to zip through the work I need to do. Major time saver.” – KAH
- “After 3 Imac’s am going back to PC. Have been checking, and looking for 2+ years. Tough decision. Found what looked like the perfect pc for my needs. Could not be happier. Answers and cooperation with Amazon and dealers made this a smooth move. Would have liked a USB but the handy adapter ($9.99) and I’m up to speed.” – Robert Brouillet
- “Only had this a short time and it runs great, start-up is very fast. I shopped around and was glad I did. Price was good compared to others, especially with having 16gb RAM, the SSD boot & 1 TB hard drive. Definitely recommend this computer.” – Jeffro
How Powerful is Dell PowerEdge T30 Mini Desktop?
This looks like a server, but it’s a gaming PC; the Dell PowerEdge T30 is the most powerful gaming PC for multitasking, data processing, and storage. It is necessary that you install graphics cards when you intend to play games. Furthermore, this small design of this tower won’t occupy a lot of space in your gaming PC.
Moreover, the tower provides the DDR4 SDRAM with a memory of 16GB, which was not spotted in any one of the 500 gaming PC checklists.
The gaming desktop has 2TB of storage that never runs out even with loads of games stuffed inside it. You wouldn’t know that the PowerEdge T30 Mini Tower has over 10 USB ports set on the front and rear panels. Compared to this, there is an audio interface, a port for microphones, HDMI, a PS2 connection option, a Display port, and a couple of others.
In general, the Dell PowerEdge T30 can be a boon given its 16 GB of memory. It is a good amount of memory for a gaming PC under $500 and may be expanded to 64 GB if you need it.
The Intel Xeon E3-1225 chip is not enough to find a good PC to fund. Lastly, it is highly recommended to grab a graphics card when you have the budget for a computer to boost gaming performance.
- The PowerEdge T30 server improves access to information, simplifies procedures, and allows you to get more done in less time by storing and sharing information.
- The PowerEdge T30 server integrates a high internal storage capacity and adequate performance into a mini-tower chassis designed to provide efficient and worry-free operation. Data and applications from many PCs, workstations, and mobile devices may be aggregated onto a single server with the T30 to improve collaboration and productivity.
- The PowerEdge T30 server crams a lot of internal storage and adequate performance into a mini-tower chassis that’s meant to run smoothly. To improve collaboration and productivity, the T30 can integrate data and programs from many PCs, workstations, and mobile devices into a single server.
- “We bought this for an office file server. It’s a great little workhorse! The hot-swap capability is the easiest I’ve ever had. It comes with the blue plastic HD holders (several ask that question), so adding or changing drives is a snap.” – Joan M
- “I ordered this system to install the Issabel V4 64bit distribution of Asterisk, including LAMP and Asterisk 11. It’s now in service with about 50 SIP phones attached and is processing about 1200 calls a day. I loop tested it to 700 simultaneous calls with no appreciable performance hit. It’s also a conveniently sized unit with an easy opening chassis and a nice look in any data room.” – John C Johnson
- “This machine, purchased by a client, on my recommendation, works great for an “entry-level” server. Even with just 8 gigs of ram, I have Server 2019 running inside of VMware ESXI, and running a pi-hole VM on top of that. I’m planning on getting them some more memory, so I can throw in a management VM in the mix and allocate 8 gigs of ram to the Server OS. 4 gigs seems a bit slow, but we are talking about a 6 user network, who will basically use this server for nothing more than active directory authentication, DNS, and printer sharing. All file sharing is being handled by a Synology box.” – Charles W. Hayes
How Fast is HP Pavilion 590-p0030?
On top of everything else, this is also one of the most beautiful rigs on the list. A fast PC is a must, and the HP Pavilion 590-p0030 has a thunderous speed. However, you will need a faster GPU to accomplish the fast gaming you desire.
The fastest component on the gaming rig is the Intel Core i5 processor gets a maximum power consumption of 4GHz. On top of that, it has reached the Windows-10 activation that comes within the package.
The biggest advantage that this gaming PC has over other gaming PCs is the 8GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM and the Optane memory of 16GB.
Even though the gaming desktop has the Intel UHD Graphics 630, I would recommend purchasing a powerful GPU for gaming, not for watching movies and other entertainment.
Additionally to the necessary hardware, the HP Pavilion 590-P0030 has the 1TB 7200RPM HDDR storage, which isn’t that large, but okay to some extent. In addition, it has connectivity options, and it has unique varieties as well.
The gaming PC features two USB 3.1 ports, one USB 3.1 TypeC interface, four USB 2.0 interfaces, as well as an HDMI port. On the other hand, there is Bluetooth connectivity.
Generally, the HP Pavilion 590-p0030 Desktop Computer offers a broad range of features that any avid gamer would like to possess. Its powerful hardware and elegant design make it an attractive option for gamers on the fence about purchasing the best-prebuilt Gaming PCs Under $500.
- This computer has two memory installation slots and comes equipped with 8GB of RAM. For the greatest Pavilion 590-p0030 Computer performance, utilize the maximum amount of 32GB and fill all slots with the maximum amount of RAM per slot for your Computer.
- This computer outperformed expectations! Quick setup, excellent keyboard, and mouse supplied. They haven’t caused me any problems.
- The Intel Core i3-8100 quad-core CPU in this system runs at 3.6 GHz, allowing you to execute many apps at the same time. The 8GB of DDR4 RAM at 2400 MHz enables fast multitasking and rapid access to commonly used files and apps. Using a 2 x 16GB arrangement, the memory may be increased to 32GB. A 1TB 7200 rpm SATA 3.5″ hard drive is used to store your files and provides rapid access to them.
- “Refurbished condition was near perfect, and it came with a wireless keyboard and mouse. I added another 8GB RAM, a GTX 1050ti, and a 500GB SSD for the boot drive, then switched the HDD to storage with the Optane linked. It needed a BIOS update and some new drivers and it was ready to go. The perfect computer for my daughter’s room and will handle just about any game that she’d like to play. Even does well on more demanding titles on medium settings(limited by the video card since the power supply cannot be swapped). Overall, it’s a great machine for the price point.” – Jeremy A.
- “Have it for quite some months now and has been doing great. Great for web browsing, Word, Excel, and online games like Candy Crush. No problems so far. Great value for i5 processor.” – LEAFican
- “I have always purchased HP products and usually pay full price. This is the first time I have purchased a refurbished and I love it.
It’s very fast it was an easy setup and it works extremely well. Best buy ever” – DG
How To Select a Best Prebuilt Gaming PC Under $500
Since you want to get into gaming, you cannot afford the most high-end pre-built gaming PC. However, it won’t require many upgrades from you except to play brand new games on ideal 1080P resolutions and 60FPS framerates.
However, it’s a blessing to have these budget gaming PCs, because they save money that might otherwise be wasted on building a gaming PC. But there are a few things to keep in mind before purchasing a prebuilt gaming PC for under $500. So let’s get started.
Before doing so, you should consider purchasing a powerful processor first. That is why you need to do that. As for the graphics card, all you need is a GPU that is compatible with any motherboard. However, chips are quite different.
The reason why our gaming desktops under 500 in our list are powered by the fastest processors is that you cannot just connect any CPU to the motherboard. Instead, you’ll need to find a suitable motherboard and connect the CPU to it, which will cost you more.
After purchasing a $500 gaming PC, the very first thing you need to do is to upgrade the graphics card. Because most of these channels have graphics cards that are still less than satisfactory, you will need to find yourself a graphics card that is satisfactory.
Almost all gaming desktops on our list have 8GB of RAM, so upgrading your RAM onto at least one of those gaming desktops is not extremely important, except for the main one at no 9.
Two storage options exist for you. One is the SSD which has a significantly smaller footprint but is faster. However, it is more expensive. The other option is the hard drive which has a larger capacity, but slower speed.
I would advise using a hybrid solution of storage. So, you can choose to put the gaming PC with 1TB HDDR and 120GB SSD, or you can save money by using a 256GB SSD along with 2TB HDDR.
All of these gaming PCs are easy to upgrade. Besides, this is a top list of the best gaming PCs under 500.
We documented the best-prebuilt Gaming PCs Under the $500 checklist. Today we’d like to hear from you. Please voice your opinion in our opinion box or contact us.