Are you trying to create yourself the complete $800 gaming PC set? With that sort of funding, you can quickly build a powerful gaming PC that’ll not need any upgrades for a long time!
All of that hardware gives you some seriously awesome custom gaming PC that will help destroy your competition without doing the same to your wallet! It’ll quickly have the ability to handle AAA games at 1080p at 60fps or better, and it is going even to provide you solid 1440p performance too!
A budget of $800 will get you the center parts you will need to create an excellent mid-level gaming PC having lots of gaming potential — you that’ll not need any upgrades for quite a while. This beast will not go obsolete for at least a handful of years, and this says something once you’re talking about the technician.
Searching for more budget-friendly gaming pc kindly check our another article here:- best-prebuilt gaming pc under 700 dollar budget range.
10 Best Prebuilt Gaming PCs under $800 | Top Picks
The CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC Boast Excellent CPU/GPU for Around $800
Like any gaming PC at any price point, the primary elements of an $800 gaming PC are the CPU and GPU; also, as always, that’s where the majority of the cost should go. The GPU is usually more critical; however, finding a good balance may be what makes a great gaming PC. However, a good CPU-GPU synergy is vital to avoid one component outperforming the other.
Our recommendation for the best value gaming computer under $800, and we choose CyberpowerPC’s gaming Xtreme PC, which is the Baseball gaming PC that satisfies that balance without cutting corners.
This PC boasts excellent CPU/GPU performance for around $800. The CPU is the AMD10400F, a reliable and powerful CPU with outstanding single-core clock speeds as well as strong multi-core performance that will push you through modern time and be futureproof for next-generation development. This amazing combination of price and performance makes the Nvidia GTX 1660 Super a great GPU at a reasonable price point.
With its equivalent performance to the 1660 Ti, the 1660 Super is your peak performance for gaming. Coupled with the 1660 Ti, this pair pushes 1080p 144hz in nearly all games (using modified settings in newer AAA titles).
The included 8 GB DDR4 RAM is a bit light, and a 500 GB SSD will hold back, but those are easily upgradeable later- but are serviceable now. Even the RGB fans and attractive instances are great for running this particular non-power-hungry rig.
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC is designed for virtual reality gaming. This PC has a powerful AMD Ryzen 7 8-core processor and Radeon RX 580 8GB Graphics card which will let you enjoy the latest games in their full glory.
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC comes with a large 1TB hard drive, 16GB of DDR4 memory, and Windows 10 Home 64-bit operating system. You can also use this PC for other tasks such as video editing or CAD design as it has a quad-core processor that can handle more than one task at once.
- The Gamer Xtreme VR is designed for gamers who want the best gaming experience available. The Xtreme VR is also excellent value for money, as it can play practically any game. Even on Ultra high settings, the machine delivers decent fps in most games.
- “PC runs like a dream. Was always wary of buying a pre-built but I guess a lot has changed in the last 10 years because this was not only cheaper than if I were to build my own but I also got better components as well. Amazing performance. 1080 P 60+ in any game yes even including Next-gen games like Valhalla and Cold War. Would recommend it!” – Paw
- “So far so good! Received this computer earlier today and got it unpacked and set up. I was a little nervous because it shipped from Amazon via UPS and I used to work for UPS so I know some of the conditions packages can face during transit. That being said, the computer arrived safe and sound! Right off the bat, I installed additional RAM and fired it up. Booted up no problem. Set up easily and it’s been working great. I did some gaming on it just to test and BF5 ran smoothly on high settings. All in all, I am impressed so far with this computer at this price point. I’ll be sure to update if anything comes up.” – B Gibson
- “For the price, I paid it was a great deal. It came with a gigabyte 1660 super OC edition and an m.2 NVMEwhich is great for what was paid. This is a HUGE case that has its pros and cons. It has great airflow and whenever you want to upgrade in the future it’ll fit whatever you want to put in it. It has a pretty respectable Intel card though it’s not overclockable which doesn’t bother me much. The issue I do have is that Intel locks these boards so you can’t run ram above 2666 not the end of the world but it’s not ideal. I don’t blame them for not putting a z490 in it which is overclock able because it would significantly raise the price and the CPU is an f variant anyway. But besides that, this thing works great for 1080p gaming no question. It has a bunch of 3.0 USB slots which is also nice.” – Rob
How Powerful is the GPU in the iBUYPOWER TRACE 4 9310?
While we try not to take sides and the best performance for the price is what matters, some prefer AMD products. There’s nothing wrong with AMD, and the Zen2 release remains one of the best launches for consumers since it forced Intel to lower prices across the board.
As we didn’t want to recommend something exclusively because it’s AMD, we found the best AMD-based alternative that can also be considered the best budget configuration for those who want to spend less than $800. The iBUYPOWER TRACE 4 9310 is a great ore-build PC for people looking for that kind of pre-built PC.
We consider this to be our budget option, and it packs a serious punch. The beloved Ryzen 5 3600 is the centerpiece, and it offers one of the best AMD gaming CPUs available. Even though it is a generation older, it competes well against Intel’s 10400F.
The GPU is not as powerful as the Nvidia 1660 Super, but the AMD Radeon 5500XT is still an excellent graphics card between 60fps and 144fps under 1080p, depending on the game and how hard you push the graphics.
A well-designed case with RGB fans will keep you cool, and the same 8GB RAM, along with a reduced 256GB SSD, will get you started and won’t limit gaming but can always be upgraded at a relatively low price.
We highly recommend the TRACE 4 9310 if you’re looking for a budget AMD gaming PC under $800, as you can easily add a 500GB SSD and an additional 8GB of RAM while staying under the limit.
- The iBUYPOWER Trace 4 9310 offers the latest technology and is perfect for gamers and power users. This gaming PC has a 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700K Processor and 8GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Graphics that will let you play the latest games and experience intense graphics. You’ll be able to store all of your games, videos, and photos with its 1TB Hard Drive.
- The Trace 4 9310 also has a stylish case with RGB lighting that lets you customize your look, and it comes with a built-in carry handle for easy transport. These specs will let you play the most demanding games at high settings and with great frame rates.
- Although they are not a manufacturer like Dell or Alienware, iBUYPOWER is a recognized vendor of custom-made desktops and PC components. They provide the knowledge of acquiring a custom-designed PC with incredible performance while eliminating the hassle of part compatibility and installation.
- “Very impressed so far. Everything from the cables to the keyboard and mouse, to the quality of the hardware, to the ease of unboxing and set up. Couldn’t be happier.” – Will Tabaczka
- “I had been pricing out a new build, but it has been years since I’ve built a system, and was a bit wary that I might mess something up. No reason for this since I’ve built several systems in my day. For the cost, I felt this was a great option. Only slightly more than the components would have cost me, with plenty of upgrade options in the future (motherboard compatibility mainly.) I did immediately swap out the smallish SSD for a TB m.2. Migration was smooth with Macrium. I’ve unplugged the shipped drive and left it in the case. Should the m.2 fail, I can be up and running again in a few minutes.” – Jude525
- “I’m certainly not a hard-core gamer, so I looked around for a few months pricing out gaming computers that were better than entry-level but not pro level. There wasn’t anyone on the internet or a local store that could beat the price with the same equipment that this computer came with. It was a home run for sure. It is a sweet computer. My only issue was that I could not find where to install the SATA data drive that I purchased. The box and wiring are so clean, that it was hard to determine. I pull the side off opposite the glass and found the HD mounts in the bottom inside the power supply container. It was hard to see originally since the power cables were also stuffed in this area too. This entire setup and price are a homerun for sure!!” – SteveO
The Skytech Chronos Provides a Nice Upgrade for an Affordable Price
It is hard to find a slight build at this price, but some users are still looking for a more petite build on their desktop computers. For those, we recommend looking for a pre-built A-ATX or micro-ATX. M-ATX could offer the space-conscious end-user the perfect compromise between ATX and ITX. ATX is the standard size for desktop motherboards/cases, while ITX is a smaller form factor.
However, just because a smaller PC has been created doesn’t necessarily mean that costs have to be cut, except perhaps in the price of the slightly heftier parts. Essentially, all graphics cards and most CPUs are only capable of performing inside a full-size tower rig.
The PC I recommend comes from a famous and respected custom builder, Skytech (both are iBUYPOWER and CyberpowerPC), and balances well the CPU/GPU components. Expect around 15-20% less in-game performance.
However, this build is also sold with the contemporary standard memory of 16 GB and a 500GB SSD, which can be a nice upgrade to our budget and overall specs, respectively. The price may be somewhat less than our overall recommendation at $750, except for the fact that you are getting a beautiful case with multiple RGB fans and the M-ATX package. For those who like to get a more petite build, the Chronos Mini is another option.
- Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop is a powerful gaming PC that delivers great gaming performance at an affordable price. The Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop features a fast and powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8400 Processor, a GeForce GTX 1060 3GB Graphics Card, and 8GB of DDR4 Memory, and a 1TB Hard Drive. This powerful gaming PC is perfect for gamers who are looking for great gaming performance at an affordable price.
- Skytech Chronos Mini is a small and compact gaming PC that still packs a lot of power. This is an excellent prebuilt computer. It is far less expensive than building a computer with similar specifications. It was simple to set up and operate, and there was no harm. It arrived a week ahead of schedule.
- Honestly, for the price, this is a fairly good computer. It runs games like Call of Duty and Apex Legends smoothly, and the quality is still excellent. I would recommend it to casual gamers or those looking to update their beginning computer.
- “Computer Is a good starter pc for young gamers bought it for my son I would recommend buying a 2 8GB kit of ram so it performs better could’ve been a bit cheaper but I understand with the GPU prices. 4 stars would definitely recommend to a friend” – Marema Lo
- “This PC is perfect for new gamers and pros, I got this about 2 weeks ago and it runs perfectly every time. The only con about this pc is the storage which is easily upgradable. I recommend this computer for everyone whether you editing or gaming. I do both editing and gaming and it works awesome!” – P. Phanzu
- “I had a pretty good gaming laptop that I’ve been using for a few years but it was about time for an upgrade. I almost got another laptop since I prefer to sit on the couch and game and I’m a pretty casual gamer and mainly play ffxiv or the sims. But the more I looked at people’s gaming setups the more I wanted one. I spent close to a week researching computers and trying to find the best one with the best reviews within my budget and this one was it. I absolutely love it so far. It is so much better than my laptop and I’m using 2 monitors and I honestly could not go back to a laptop ever. I haven’t even turned my laptop on since setting up my pc. I’m not big on the RGB stuff but the blue and purple are pretty so I leave it on that, I love how there are so many different options. And I was planning on buying a mechanical keyboard and a gaming mouse so I was pleasantly surprised that my pc already came with both so I didn’t have to spend extra days researching the best keyboard and mouse to buy. Also, I don’t know much about computers since I usually just get laptops that are already set up so I was a little worried but everything came together and I had no problems whatsoever setting everything up. So far I have no complaints and I love everything about my new computer.” – Amanda Cochran
Why Does The ROG Strix GA15DH Provide Optimum Performance?
ROG Strix GA15DH has a powerful Ryzen Hexa-core processor with a base frequency of 3.8GHz. This chip ensures optimum performance with the latest gaming titles and other computing and editing tasks.
The 12 strands of the Ryzen 5 3600x will make it future-proof for its technician geeks, as it will not become obsolete within the next few years due to its use of twelve threads.
The graphics unit in this ROG pre-built gaming machine is the latest Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB. This high-end latest technology is powerful enough to take care of realistic manufacturing and animation tasks.
Specifically, it’s more than capable of playing today’s most popular games at a resolution of 1440p at 60 frames per second with low to moderate graphic settings, as well as most competitive games at a resolution of 1080p at 144 frames per second.
You won’t be left lacking in storage options with the ROG Strix GA15DH since it comes with a 256GB solid-state drive which is plenty of room to put in your OS and two favorite games.
With a 1TB hard drive, the strategy provides ample additional storage options suitable for storing your essential data.
A Gaming computer with this RAM option will work well for basic gaming tasks and be quite productive for other computing tasks. It offers a RAM variant of 8GB DDR4 at a speed of 3200 GHz.
A customized RGB chassis can be found in the Strix GA15DH, which is compatible with ASUS air packs. The transparent panel provides better vision and also works as an EMI-reducing material.
It keeps the temperature in the components of the cabinet moderate because the airflow of the cabinet is still efficient.
On the front of this casing are two USB 2.0 ports and a headphone/microphone jack. A comprehensive range of vents appears at the back, including an HDMI port and three-in-one audio jacks.
- ASUS ROG Strix GA15DH Gaming Desktop PC gives you the power to create in any field. You’ll be able to work on projects with ease, Edit photos and videos with great speed, Play the latest games with no problems and so much more.
- This desktop is perfect for students, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and more. It features a 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor, 16GB of DDR4 memory, and a dedicated GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with 6GB of GDDR5 VRAM. This allows you to play the latest games at high settings and with great framerates.
- The ROG Strix GA15DH also comes packed with features that will improve your gaming experience, including GameFirst IV technology for lag-free gameplay, and Sonic Studio III for immersive audio.
- “I got this pc tower delivered on 5-15-20 and as soon as I opened the box and plugged it in the tower would not even boot. I am a huge fan of Asus but I can’t say for sure if it was the shipping or just a faulty component but I am extremely disappointed. The Asus customer service members that I talked to had no idea how a simple gaming computer even works I had to tell them what was wrong and explain the possible causes for the issue. I have now sent the tower back to the manufacturer for diagnostics and repair but due to this pandemic, I may not see my pc for several months due to the parts not being available. I will update when I get a response from us about the problem.” – Peter
- “Super nice pc, shipped on time, and in outstanding condition. This computer runs games super smooth, I run games like Minecraft and Fortnite at well over 200 frames. The download speed is really fast! The GPU has a dp, to use 144hz. The 8 GB of ram is really easy to add to. This is the perfect pc.” – Aneta Banach
- “Bought a matching pair for gaming, and they work great for WoW, Destiny 2, LoL, and various other games. So far we can run anything we’ve run into with full specs without issue. One note is that there is a metal chamber inside the machine that houses the SSD that I cannot figure out how to remove… I’d like to update the SSD, but it’s a stubborn little cover. If you do need to open the side covers, those are simple. Just remove a couple of screws from the back and they slide backward.” – Julie Wilson
Skytech Archangel Offers an Impressive Performance
Despite it being a modest processor, it still offers impressive performance because it offers 6 cores and 12 threads, making it excellent to execute a wide variety of day-to-day computer tasks and gaming activities economically. This chip’s current clock speed is 3.4GHz, and it can be elevated up to 3.9GHz when fully stressed.
This PC is equipped with an Nvidia GTX R TX 2060 gaming graphics card, which utilizes the VRAM of 6 GB. This graphics card is powerful enough to support 1440p 60fps gaming.
The card also features a hardware encoder for high-quality streaming without interfering with the gameplay. Skytech Shiva comes with a superfast 500 GB SSD that will meet your video game and operating platform needs. However, should you feel you need more storage, you can always upgrade it later.
As most new games do not have over 12GB of RAM, we don’t think 16GB RAM is any less for some hardcore PC gamers.
This system fits into a top white case with three RGB ring fans to provide maximum airflow. The cabinet contains a tempered glass panel on a single side. The cabinet is large enough, so it doesn’t cause any issues from the airflow perspective.
There are three USB slots, one HDMI port, and a headphone/mic jack at the front panel of this PC, which enables this PC to be connected to the internet.
- Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer is one of the most powerful gaming computers on the market. It has a six-core AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor and AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB Graphics that will let you play the most demanding games with ease. It also comes with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, a 1TB hard drive, and a 240GB SSD to give you plenty of storage space and fast load times.
- The Archangel also has a built-in RGB lighting system that lets you customize your gaming experience. It comes with a 2-year warranty and free lifetime tech support to make sure you are always up and running.
- The Archangel is a high-end Skytech gaming computer that has been designed for gamers who demand the very best. It features a liquid-cooled Intel Core i7-6700K processor and a custom-built water-cooling system that keeps your hardware running at peak performance.
- “The manufacturer puts expandable foam inside the unit for shipping. In this case, the graphics card did not have screws in it and the expandable foam pushed the graphics card out of place. I was nervous at first when I saw it, but I replaced the graphics card and screwed it tight with other screws. The computer runs extremely quietly, and plays Apex Legends at 60 frames per second, with no dropped frames at all. There is no bloatware.” – Anthony Deal
- “Just purchased my first gaming pc and I love it. the case is really cool and has RGB fans installed. RGB is also on the case itself and has a lot of different colors. my only complaint is the brand of the graphics card and the graphics card itself. I wanted a Ryzen 5 3600 with a gtx 1660 ti but this is the closest I’m getting to that. not a big deal. love it. thank you skytech” – Mohammad Arsalan
- “The computer looks great, feels great, on overall is just great. The included keyboard and mouse aren’t RGB, but both are very high quality (I’m not too fond of the loud clicking on the mouse though). The whole computer starts up in around 6 seconds each time I turn it on and the initial setup took about 20 minutes to get it customized to my liking. Alright, let’s talk VR. I own an Oculus Quest and wanted an upgrade for it (Albeit an expensive upgrade). The link runs great after a bit of tampering. The fans are really quiet, nothing like the Jet Engine sounding PS4 fans, they are barely audible, but you really have to be listening. The GTX 1660 Graphics Card is plenty for anyone that’s looking for casual gaming, I haven’t streamed yet but I will try it soon. From what I can tell, there are actually extra RAM slots on the motherboard, don’t quote me on that though as it might be un-compatible. The LED look really nice, I just wish that each time I change the color of the LED it didn’t make a loud clicking noise when I press the button. Final Verdict: A overall good computer for the price. If you know how to build computers, it’ll save you around $200 bucks by building them yourself. It costs time though, and it might be worth it to buy it pre-built from skytech. They are a great company and they care about what they get out to their customers.” – Lindsey Warner
What are the Features of CyberPowerPC?
The Ryzen 3 3600 CPU from AMD introduces a top-notch Hex A core 12-SMT design mated to an Excavator microarchitecture supporting 32MB of L3 cache along with 2-4 PCIe 4.0 lanes.
The Ryzen 5 3600 is an excellent chip that has a ton of performance to house a 65W TDP envelope; overclocking it might yield superior performance in most applications.
It runs on the newest Turing Architecture, enhancing all previous-generation graphics card operations and incorporating the most advanced gaming technologies.
This combo of both GeForce GTX GPUs and NVIDIA’s Game Ready Drivers will revolutionize your gaming experience.
The device features a 500GB solid-state drive and a difficult drive port ATA-600 that perfectly meets the gaming preferences of gamers.
With a 2666 MHz DDR4 memory module, its power consumption is smaller, making it more energy-efficient than ever.
As the custom-made ARGB case lighting is transformed into a kaleidoscope of changing colors, the gloss white exterior and tempered glass panels enhance aesthetics. Internally, the chip within the cabinet is cooled by a 65W Wraith Stealth, which keeps internal temperatures mild.
You can find multiple USB ports, the interface for linking VR cans, along with a whole assortment of most other ports that are essential.
- The CyberPowerPC Gamer Master Desktop Computer is a powerful and reliable gaming machine that was built for gamers who demand the very best.
- The Gamer Master is powered by an AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz Processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM, which allows for seamless gaming and multitasking. You can store your games, movies, and music on a 1TB Hard Drive.
- The AMD Radeon RX 5700 Graphics Card will let you experience the latest in graphics technology and take your gaming to the next level. The Gamer Master comes with a built-in Wi-Fi adapter for wireless internet connectivity. This desktop also comes with a one-year warranty.
- “Great computer at a great price. Everything is working as expected. No issues so far… Would buy it again.” – Lorena
- “I was very happy to get this quickly in the mail. my only issue was that the mouse was crushed when I opened the box, the issue was quickly fixed and help given.” – Samuel Fuller
- “Amazing product and reliable company. Easy to hook up and start running. Comes with mouse and keyboard to get you by.” – Kyria
Is The SkyTech Blaze II Good?
Reduced Gaming PC equipped with a quad-core processor. Capable of penalizing multi-thread piles with a base frequency of 3.4 GHz and a boost frequency of 3.9 GHz. By increasing the frequency of almost any range of cores across the spectrum, Precision Boost 2 and XFR2 calculations improve performance in vertical workloads, making these gains manifest in various competitive games.
One among the most essential pre-built PCs for gamers, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 delivers high frame rate capabilities and superb performance in every single AAA game and competitive multiplayer mode in stunning 1080p, HD+, and 4K resolutions.
The SkyTech Blaze II PC is sold with StorMI Technology, and it offers software-based tiering that combines the speed and capacity of a hard drive with the low cost and robustness of an SSD and up to 2GB of RAM.
This PC incorporates 8GB of 3000MHz DDR4 memory utilizing a heat spreader for great loading and gaming performances. It supports high-frequency RAMs with no more than two slots in a row. However, these statistics rates can only be achieved with single-rank modules.
Skytech M-ATX mid-tower Tempered Glass Case imparts a posh design. Built with RGB-band fans, powered by a 550W power supply, they help maintain temperatures since they provide improved airflow.
It contains one PCIe AC Wi-Fi slot (using an antenna), one HDMI, one DSUB, one-inch x-ray DVD, and several other essential ports.
- SkyTech Blaze II Gaming Computer PC Desktop is equipped with a Ryzen 5 2600 6-core 3.4 GHz processor that will handle all your gaming and computing needs. Get the most out of your graphics card with the help of the AMD B450 chipset. 16GB of DDR4 memory will let you run multiple applications and games without any slowdown.
- The included RGB lighting allows you to customize your computer to match your style. The 1TB hard drive offers ample space for your games, music, movies, and more.
- SkyTech Blaze II is equipped with a powerful Ryzen 5 2600 6-core 3.4GHz processor that will handle intense gaming sessions and creative software with ease. 8GB of DDR4 RAM will allow you to multitask between programs without any lag or slowdown. Windows 10 Home is pre-installed and provides a host of features that make using your PC easy and fun.
- “Just like others I was worried about the reviews of errors and also I’ve come from building my own pc, but with the lack of availability of graphics cards, this pc was a great choice. The 3050 looks absolutely beautiful. The low ram was easily switched out for more and any future upgrades are totally in the books. Great pc for the price.” – Gabriel Mar
- “My old computer was several years old running Win 7 and when the hard drive started making noises, I knew it was time to upgrade. I spent a month or more reading reviews, comparing specs, and rating the overall coolness of various computers. To be honest, this was NOT my first choice – I had originally ordered a Skytech computer but there were issues with shipping. After nearly three weeks of missed shipping dates, Skytech issued me a refund and I was back to shopping… And I’m glad it happened that way! I love this Cyberpower unit. Set up was incredibly easy and I bought the PC Mover software so moving my files and apps was also very easy. I’ve had the computer up and running now for a couple of weeks and have had NO issues with it at all. I had to relearn Windows 10 (why does MS keep moving things around? It took me a while to find “My Computer” so I could check hard drives!) and insert some passwords to some of the apps but overall, this is an amazing computer – It’s really quiet even with the fans running and the led lights on the fans are very entertaining. And I like that you can turn those LEDs off.
For the money, you can’t beat this computer… Go for it!” – Kindlekid
- “Bought this after much research, I have built my own PCs for the last 15 years, but decided I COULD NOT BUILD THIS for the price they ask. Packaging was stellar, no way this was getting damaged in shipment, No Bloatware, and easy set-up, fast as you need, according to “can you run it” it will run all but one game they track…. that game…not released yet… so who knows. I run Rust at optimal settings at 75 fps. The only thing I did not really like is it has 8 GB, ddr4 Ram, however even though the MB supports dual channel, it comes with one 8 GB stick. I added another 8GB stick of RAM and added an external DVD burner, couldn’t be happier, as stated, never needed Tech Support, which to me is the best tech support ever. I also came with a nice folder with info and disk for MB etc, however, since you have no DVD from the factory you will need a flash drive and another PC to get the software to your new PC, or do as I did and buy an external. overall a great unit, cable management is great, room for more drives if wanted, I feel it is an extremely solid “bang for the buck” purchase ** Edit March 6, 2020, has not missed a beat…. runs anything I want, still, 5 Stars, pull the trigger on this one :)” – Cliff
Cyberpowerpc Is Powered by the All-New Turing Architecture
With an Intel B360 chipset and an Intel heart i-5 9400F chip, CyberPowerPC’s Intel heart i-5 9400F clocks in at 2.9 GHz with a 2.9 GHz base frequency.
Multitask software’s capabilities are significantly improved with this particular chip due to its better performance and experience in digital media production. It enables multiple tasks to be executed at the highest levels.
Powered by the all-new Turing Architecture that enhances the operation of all previous-generation graphics cards and incorporates advanced gaming technologies, the PC has a genuine 6GB of all NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Video-card.
Intel’s heart i-5 9400F operates on a 150GB SSD and then up to 2TB of hard drive space. This gives you more than enough storage space for Gaming applications and will appeal to most gamers.
Designed with a sleek design, featuring an elegant black and a glass front panel, the PC’s case is an ultra-modern exterior of the type that is eye candy for futuristic gamers. Under the CPU’s lid, RGB fans circulate air to handle high temperatures.
- The CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC is perfect for gamers who want to enjoy the latest virtual reality games and experiences. This gaming PC is powered by a 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM, so you can enjoy high-quality gameplay and graphics.
- The Gamer Xtreme VR also comes equipped with a 1TB hard drive, which provides ample storage space for your games, videos, and other files. Graphics are handled by the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB video card, which provides stunning visuals and smooth gameplay. This gaming PC is powered by an Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM, which means you can run any game with ease.
- The Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC also comes with a keyboard and mouse, so you can start gaming right away. With a 1TB hard drive, you’ll have plenty of space to store your games and other files.
- “I wanted to build a gaming pc for the last few months and I was pleasantly surprised to see that CyberpowerPC was available in Canada. On top of being available at an affordable price, there were no duty charges! The components in this little beast make the price worthwhile. The packaging was impeccable and the keyboard and mouse are great. Looking forward to gaming!” Xavier
- “This PC is the best computer for its price at only 800 dollars, the parts on the computer are up to date and are really good at handling triple games. If you wanted to play a game like Fortnite you would average around 90 fps (on the highest settings). it pretty much handles any game it plays. I strongly recommend this PC, not only because of its price but its performance in games. With this PC you will not experience any fps drops or any skipped frames. You can record on obs at 120+ frames, I record at 240 and I run smoothly. I truly recommend this computer and it is budget-friendly, well for its price. I hope this review is helpful.” – Tina
- “It is a well-made pre-built. I am not really a huge fan of pre-built PCs but this one is truly a different story. Mine came with an Asus Prime B360M-A motherboard as well as an Asus GTX 1660 with an I5 9400f and 8GB of DDR4 RAM running at 2666Mhz. Straight out of the box, it runs well and it comes installed with all the necessary drivers as well as Windows 10 Home. I do advise double-checking if your order of the PC has the proper drivers installed. If they do, try to update them if necessary. Also, I do advise downloading and installing GeForce Experience so you can install the latest graphics card drivers with ease. It games really well and I was able to run games such as GTA V at ultra settings with a stable 75-80 FPS. I also ran Apex Legends at a very stable frame rate. The computer is quiet for its price range and I highly recommend it to people who are new to PC or don’t want to build their own gaming rig. This PC is also good for future upgrades. For those who question the motherboard’s RAM compatibility, the stock RAM it came with was an 8GB ADATA XPG 2666Mhz CL19 stick. The motherboard supports dual channel capability. Overall, a good rig for the price.” – Keldawg
Skytech Archangel Provides a Multitask Software
It is powered by an outstanding Hex A core Intel processor, using an Intel B360 chipset, and clocks at 2.9GHz.
Multitask software is faster and able to complete tasks with greater efficiency with this processor. Thus, it is ideal for achieving maximum performance for a broad range of tasks.
It is powered by the all-new Turing Architecture, which combines innovative gaming technologies with the all-new Turing Architecture. The PC has a genuine 6 GB of each NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Video-card.
Its Intel heart i-5 9400F offers 120 GB of SSD storage and a 1 TB hard drive, which offers enough space for the most competitive gaming titles and is ideal for gaming enthusiasts.
This PC has a sleek black design, with a black side case panel and RGB custom lighting, which imparts a selection of vibrant colors. It is ultra-modern and highly coveted by futuristic gamers.
Various multiports are included on this gaming PC, including ports for charging USB devices, connecting VR headsets, and other basic components. Its CPU is housed with RGB fans to maintain airflow to attain maximum temperatures. Includes multiple USB ports and Ethernet connections.
- The Skytech Archangel Gaming Computer PC Desktop is one of the most powerful gaming computers on the market. It has a Ryzen 5 2600X 6-core 3.6GHz Processor and a GTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card, which means that it can handle any game you want to play.
- The Archangel also has 16GB of DDR4 RAM and a 1TB Hard Drive, so you can store all of your games and files on the computer. It also comes with a one-year warranty, so you can be sure that you’re getting a quality product.
- The Archangel also comes with a one-year warranty, so you can be sure that you’re getting a quality product. If you’re looking for a powerful gaming computer that will last you for years, the Archangel is a perfect choice.
- “First time ever buying a gaming computer so I was looking for something relatively inexpensive and nice. Since I don’t game on computers too often but my laptop was dying I came upon this and took a chance. It came to me safely and didn’t take long for me to set up. I did notice that there are two HDMI ports in the back but only one worked for a screen. I figured the other isn’t connected. So I had to get a display port adapter for my drawing tablet and set it up as a second screen. It works perfectly and I’m happy with the setup. From the looks of it there seems to be room to customize with second hard drives or more ram so I will be looking into that in the future” – Angelica
- “Really great buy. I did much research and for the price, this can’t be beaten. I looked at the components individually to see if I could build myself for much cheaper, and it was so close in price I decided why to go through the possible aggravation of issues. Madden 20 and FIFA 20 run smooth as butter, Fortnite I’m usually 90-100 fps at epic levels, and in Fallen, Jedi maxed out settings I’m usually fluctuating between 70-90fps. Sweet build and very upgradable when it comes time. Worth every dollar.” – Brandon
- “I had to replace my old gaming PC for the crop of upcoming great games (Doom Eternal mainly!) and after a lot of research, I found that not only was Skytech highly rated but this machine fit all the specs I needed at the lowest price amongst several competitors. I ordered it and was pleasantly surprised to see it shipped nearly immediately and I had it days before the original estimated arrival date. It took no time to set up and I was playing Doom Eternal in no time, on the highest settings with a super smooth framerate. Plus, the computer case itself is super clean and attractive. Additionally, the computer came with a mechanical keyboard and high dpi mouse that blew away my old keyboard and mouse! I will recommend Skytech to any friends in the future who are looking for a fantastic value in a gaming PC.” – Douglas Craig
The iBUYPOWER Is Powered by Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency
This processor is derived from the Intel Core i5 processor, which was created in 2011. Clocking in at a 2.9 GHz base frequency, this processor is powered by Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Frequency, enabling you to get the most significant speed of 4.0 GHz.
There are 16 lanes of 3rd Gen PCI e with 32MB of Intel Smart Cache for intensive gaming and editing tasks. This is a luxury chip that will encourage gaming and editing work of the highest quality.
This graphics card provides higher resolution and smoother frame rates and combines with the GeForce GTX 16 GPUs to improve performance.
This additional hard drive will be sufficient storage capacity to handle all of your high-end gaming needs at the recommended levels. It is also in agreement with general-purpose calculating tasks.
The iBUYPOWER Guru 140i gaming PC has 8 GB of all 4-generation DDR memory, which is a great amount of RAM, but if you’re a competitive gamer, RAM will be a deciding factor in matches requiring high speed.
An elegant 16-color RGB tempered glass enclosure and exceptional bottom LED lighting make for an improved aesthetic appearance ideal for the gaming zone.
Also included in the casing are top access ports and power. It also has RGB fans that maintain good airflow through the machinery and a magnetic removable dust filter.
There are various USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces, RJ45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000, Audio: 7.1 Channel, and specific other crucial configurations.
- The AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz processor offers 8 cores and 16 threads, providing the power to easily handle multiple tasks and applications at once. With a GeForce RTX 2070 8GB graphics card, this machine is capable of handling the most graphically demanding games with ease.
- The 16GB of DDR4 RAM can be upgraded to 32GB if needed, making this machine capable of handling even the most strenuous tasks. The 1TB hard drive provides plenty of storage space for games, photos, music, and more.
- The Windows 10 Home operating system is already installed, so you can start using your new machine right away. The built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow you to easily connect to the internet and your other devices without any cables.
- “I love how it goes but the only thing that isn’t good for is at heavy graphic games and streaming at the same time but overall it looks good and it runs Fortnite at low to medium graphics, league of legends at high, apex legends at medium or low, rainbow six sieges at medium and overwatch at low but either way it can still be upgraded and also the rams too. If you like to play Fortnite, apex or other high graphics games ill recommend you to upgrade your graphics card and if you wanna upgrade your ram is also an option for you to do.” – Ismael Rangel
- “I really like this PC, I have used it for a bit now and it is very good and very reliable, it runs many games very well.” – Avid Reader
- “This thing took a month or two to get caught up to date (it’s from 2016) and I needed to get a better graphics card and extra terabyte to make it really useable. It can’t handle the newest Windows 11 update either” – Lucia Wesh
More than just $700, there are many options within the sub-$800 gaming PC realm. Most of our recommendations will easily run 60FPS at 1080p, and many will have 144FPS soon with modified settings. You know what qualities you prefer in a gaming PC; therefore, be sure you consider which of our recommendations are right for you before committing to one.